Dampierrina Le-Bella

WOW.!!!! I love your Dampierrina and I really like the equipment, the patterns and the colors that you used to create her....!!! And your H.A.L.B the female edition from Z.W.E.I is very nice...!!!! I want to see more... Keep it up...!!! ;)

Aww thank you!
I was working on Xiva not long ago and had to shower, but I should finish her up very soon.
I'll post the updated gender changed characters as I make them. :3

Okay Xiva is almost done now.
Can someone tell me how to hide my created characters in those spoiler bars for when i am ready please?

Okay Xiva is almost done now.
Can someone tell me how to hide my created characters in those spoiler bars for when i am ready please?

IMAGE GOES HERE

Click "REPLY" on this message to see the spoiler code. Anything between the two 'blocks' will be hidden in a spoiler.

Aww. Le Bello you lose classy points for not having an Easter Egg hidden in your spoiler. T~T

And here she is, everyone!
Xiva!
I am very proud of myself.

2.png

Xiva.png

1.png

I do apologize if the spoiler or somewhat deeply failed. D:

Dahamn, Xiva's awesome!
Also, I gotta note, I tried to make a FemMitsurugi, but eh, it didn't work out. We don't have a "Flaming Sword Buddha" sticker to use.

Dahamn, Xiva's awesome!
Also, I gotta note, I tried to make a FemMitsurugi, but eh, it didn't work out. We don't have a "Flaming Sword Buddha" sticker to use.

Thank you, thank you. :)
Well Mitsurugi has taught us both one thing.
People who try to give him boobies get a "taste of Hell"!

Xivaaaaa so cute...!!!! And who is the next???? :D

Next up is more than likely Natsuru, the male Natsu.
However, I may at any time make Natsuru the next in line and jump to Pyrraklohs.
Like BBC's Sherlock series' Moriarty once said... "I am sooooo changeable!"

Wow.....!!!! :D I expect to see epic creations....!!!! I really like if you create a female edition of Mitsurugi...like Setsuka.... that's gonna look incredible....!!!!

Not showing off silly, just having a little goody. Was expecting maybe some nice moustache~

I'm still waiting for some kind of spanking Easter egg.
Everyone knows Le' Bello is the only guy in Soul Calibur who can get away with spanking.... and Voldo is the only guy in Soul Calibur who can get away with being spanked. xD

A. Because I'm fucking hilarious
B. Because I'm fucking hilarious
C. Because they really are perverts
10. Because I'm all around awesome

Take your pick, I got more.

A. Because I'm fucking hilarious
B. Because I'm fucking hilarious
C. Because they really are perverts
10. Because I'm all around awesome

Take your pick, I got more.

I wouldn't say ALL are perverts.
But if you had an option 11 (Spinal Tap reference) with "You're a pervert", I'd have chosen that.

Back