[Dec 7, 2013] NorthEast Championship XIV (Essington, PA)

Okay. I think there's only 3 people still in my room, if anyone still needs space, there's space.

Almost had a controller crisis for NEC in the making but the womanfolk came through. The ass scuffings will continue as planned.

Anyone else wanna MM?

@eric

My bus gets in early friday (6:30AM) would the "NEC taxis" be available at that time or should I look into alternative transport to the venue?

Thanks in advance.

@eric

My bus gets in early friday (6:30AM) would the "NEC taxis" be available at that time or should I look into alternative transport to the venue?

Thanks in advance.
My bus arrives around the same time but on Saturday. I already called one of his taxi dudes. The answer is yes. And it's about $30 each way. I've been trying to look into public transportation, which is just over $3 each way from what I've been told. But apparently it would require getting on the 36 "trolley" (American way of saying "streetcar", apparently), and then transfer to the #37 bus which supposedly stops outside the venue.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is exactly where the stops are and where to transfer. Their public transport websites don't seem to be very helpful when it comes to trip planning.

Hey, is there anyone driving there that would consider picking me up from the airport Friday morning? Plane lands around 9am.

[EDIT] Okay, realized there's a shuttle, nevermind lol

Last edited:
So, will the pools be up today?

Edit: They are up but they're in google drive and I can't view it even when I sign in.

Edit 2: I can see them now but no SC. Hopefully Avylon can get it soon.

Last edited:
Back