[Dec 7, 2013] NorthEast Championship XIV (Essington, PA)

Can always do it in the hotel somewhere else if the resources aren't available to do it at the venue.

I hate the damn things and always sleep through them. It's my own personal opinion as I know a few people find it fun. But it really is the biggest waste of time in my eyes. But hey as long as it doesn't take anything away from the main tournament I'm all for it if people want it.

Do you guys want a team tournament?
Sure. I say go for it.
I hate the damn things and always sleep through them. It's my own personal opinion as I know a few people find it fun. But it really is the biggest waste of time in my eyes. But hey as long as it doesn't take anything away from the main tournament I'm all for it if people want it.
I like having the option for teams for the sole reason that, while fun, it also gives the players a pre-tournament warm-up under tourney conditions.

Though, I can understand why some might find it meaningless. Or even lame when you factor in the "race-to-collect-the-popular-players-first". (I came up with the random teams idea for NEC 12, and would love to do that again honestly.)

Last Day to get your room at the Nec 14 group rate will be Nov 25th.

I think all the rooms will be gone way before that date.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 180
21 days left.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea
Director of Sales & Marketing
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
76 Industrial Airport
Essington, PA 19029
(610)521-9600 x1172
610-595-3519 - Fax
E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

Back