Destinie's Souls

klandestinie

[08] Mercenary
Hi guys. After seeing everyone's awesome creations, I finally worked up the nerve to upload my own. I have designs based on Viola, Raphael and Hilde. Eventually, I may decide to do some Tira based designs. First, I don't really go into detail for story lines for my souls. Mainly, I just work with basic personalities or general concepts and then work out appearance and ethnicity.

Viola based souls:

Jezebel A sexy, international-based assassin.
soul-of-viola_jezebel.jpg

Jeckle Thief and mystic. She and Jezebel have worked together in the past.
soul-of-viola_jeckle.jpg

Loki Based on the Norse god, of course.
soul-of-viola_loki.jpg

Luniah A Celestial of Law.
soul-of-viola_luniah.jpg

Hilde based souls:

Teyiri A servant of Horus. Made immortal to protect his temples for all time.
soul-of-hilde_teyiri.jpg

Ndara A mercenary. Adopted sister of Kij.
soul-of-hilde_ndara.jpg

Kij A vagabond and sometimes good Samaritan.
soul-of-hilde_kij.jpg

Arin A royal guard. Reputed to be somewhat crazed.
soul-of-hilde_arin.jpg

Kavi A Celestial of Anarchy.
soul-of-hilde_kavi.jpg

Raphael based souls:

Baldur Based on the Norse god, of course.
soul-of-raphael_baldur.jpg

Laxmi An adventurer of the highest caliber.
soul-of-raphael_laxmi.jpg

Orion A blind, half-breed Celestial, born of Anarchy and an unnamed other.
soul-of-raphael_orion.jpg

Special guest:

Damisi A character I made for my bf.
soul-of-ivy_damisi.jpg

It looks like you're playing on a PS3... you don't need a capture card, there's a screenshot capture option in the XMB that shows up when you're in Creation Mode. You'll find it under the Photo tab in the XMB.

Show off your creations in nice HD :)

This is quality work! You make good use of colors and patterns. Arin's stained glass like color spectrum is beautiful. Kij's got great patterns. Do follow EnduringSoul's advice and XMB your creations. It's a shame for a camera to spoil your artistry.

Got an update for a character and player 2 costumes as well as guest characters.

Viola based souls:

Core A former Celestial of Law and younger sister of Luniah. She 'fell' and became a sort of earth spirit.
soul-of-viola_core-1p.jpg

Core Second costume. Pre-fallen.
soul-of-viola_core-2p-pre-fallen.jpg

Jezebel Older costume before she lost her eye. (Not too sure on this one. I tried an Asian look but it didn't fit her. I'll probably try again.)
soul-of-viola_jezebel-2p.jpg

Special guests: (Characters I made for my bf.)

Soul of Ivy

Gawain A mercenary.
soul-of-ivy_gawain.jpg

Soul of Mitsurugi

Shi (An interpretation of the comic book character. I'm not to good with these, hah.)
soul-of-mitsurugi_shi.jpg

Update with alternate costumes and new characters:

First a submission for the Fairy CAS challenge. I'm just re-uploading it here. And now because of this challenge, I've been on a fairy kick.

Nyx A dark fairy.
soul-of-tira_nyx.jpg

Tigerlily A flower sprite.
soul-of-lexia_tigerlily.jpg

A Nightmare A dark fairy who eats dreams, both good and bad.
soul-of-hilde_a-nightmare.jpg

Wyngrave An arrogant nobleman with a flamboyant personality.
soul-of-raphael_wyngrave.jpg

Teyiri Wild hunt costume.
soul-of-hilde_teyiri-2p.jpg

Jezebel Hellraiser costume.
soul-of-viola_jezebel_hellion.jpg

Jeckle Snow leopard goddess costume.
soul-of-viola_jeckle_wintergoddess-2p.jpg

Core: That's pretty, i like the whole Gaia-ness of it. I don't think much of the 2nd costume tho, the 1st one is what gets my attention.

Jezebel 2nd costume: I dunno i think it looks pretty asian..well seeing as what face you used >_>

Gawain: He looks nice, i like the colors but i would've left the boots as leather.

OMFG Everything is awesome about the 3rd pack holy crap!
Nyx: That collar thing and the ribs, HNNNNGGGGGHHNNGHGHGNH. The headpiec is kind of distracting tho.

Tigerlily: I like this one the least of the 3rd pack but she's still great. The chest looks kinda messy with all the tats, if u were going for tiger stripes than put em horizontally. The pattern on the pants is supposed to be grass right? i like it, i would've made it savannah grass colored (so, yellow-brown-ish) tho (Crouching Tiger) lol

A Nightmare: He has a fucking face for a stomach that's sucking everyone's dreams in GENIUS, Nuff said.

Wyngrave: He looks like father from FMA lol The red is a bit too shiny on his shoes and armor making it contrast with the other not-shiny-equipments (tho u probably can't help it). The tails on his pants is the ribbon sticker right?

Teyiri: I dunno what it is that i like about her, i do know what i dislike tho :D The feather on her head...seems out of place on her (i dunno, it just looks so random like u just wanted a feather on her and that's it @_@) and her hair...black people don't have hair like that, unless they iron it. After looking again, i think it's the patterns that i like.

Jezebel 3rd: Very Lucifer with a smidge of class, i like it.

Jeckle: Hmm...i would've done something with her skin because she's a leopard and um....why the horns? I like her dual Ice patterns, very cool (hurrhurr get it? cool? ice? snow leopard? :D)

<Want's moar.

Core: That's pretty, i like the whole Gaia-ness of it. I don't think much of the 2nd costume tho, the 1st one is what gets my attention.

Thanks, that's what I was going for. I admit, I ran out of ideas for her pre-fallen costume. I might have to go back to it.

Jezebel 2nd costume: I dunno i think it looks pretty asian..well seeing as what face you used >_>

Gawain: He looks nice, i like the colors but i would've left the boots as leather.

OMFG Everything is awesome about the 3rd pack holy crap!
Nyx: That collar thing and the ribs, HNNNNGGGGGHHNNGHGHGNH. The headpiec is kind of distracting tho.

Tigerlily: I like this one the least of the 3rd pack but she's still great. The chest looks kinda messy with all the tats, if u were going for tiger stripes than put em horizontally. The pattern on the pants is supposed to be grass right? i like it, i would've made it savannah grass colored (so, yellow-brown-ish) tho (Crouching Tiger) lol

Stripes are hard. I can barely get tats to show up on legs correctly.

A Nightmare: He has a fucking face for a stomach that's sucking everyone's dreams in GENIUS, Nuff said.

lol

Wyngrave: He looks like father from FMA lol The red is a bit too shiny on his shoes and armor making it contrast with the other not-shiny-equipments (tho u probably can't help it). The tails on his pants is the ribbon sticker right?

Yep, ribbon it is. I wanted to make him look as colorful as possible. lol Didn't work I guess. What's FMA?

Teyiri: I dunno what it is that i like about her, i do know what i dislike tho :D The feather on her head...seems out of place on her (i dunno, it just looks so random like u just wanted a feather on her and that's it @_@) and her hair...black people don't have hair like that, unless they iron it. After looking again, i think it's the patterns that i like.

Yeah I know about the hair. But unfortunately, namco thinks we only wear afros and cornrows. lol Noted on the feather though.

Jezebel 3rd: Very Lucifer with a smidge of class, i like it.

lol She's a sexy biotch.

Jeckle: Hmm...i would've done something with her skin because she's a leopard and um....why the horns? I like her dual Ice patterns, very cool (hurrhurr get it? cool? ice? snow leopard? :D)

I hinted with fur making it spotted. No way to make the skin spotted right?
<Want's moar.

Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the advice.

No problem.
To get tats on her legs you need to use the Place by view option and press square+D-pad to move it around, that way you can get the tats all the way to the feet.

Do you watch anime? FMA is short for Full Metal Alchemist (1 of the best Anime i've ever seen).

Lol i know, but i might be wrong tho as the smooth hair style seems to be more common than i thought so nvm.

Yes, Yes she is.

Hmm....you could use one of the undergarment suits like Rubber unitard or unitard and than use the Ethnic Cheetah pattern.

Your fairy designs are great. Nice touch with the sun sticker on the Nightmare fairy. I didn't realize it'd look engraved if you manipulate the colors. There are so many interesting tricks in CaS!

No problem.
To get tats on her legs you need to use the Place by view option and press square+D-pad to move it around, that way you can get the tats all the way to the feet.

Do you watch anime? FMA is short for Full Metal Alchemist (1 of the best Anime i've ever seen).

Oh duh, lol. I've watched a little of FMA, got it as a gift for xmas.

Lol i know, but i might be wrong tho as the smooth hair style seems to be more common than i thought so nvm.

Either heat or a chemical straightener will do it. Or it could be a wig. lol

Yes, Yes she is.

Hmm....you could use one of the undergarment suits like Rubber unitard or unitard and than use the Ethnic Cheetah pattern.

Ah I could try that.

Watch it. All of it! Or else you fail at live. Just saying.

U know...i'm kinda dissapointed that there is no long hair with curls at the back. The same length as Princess Curls but curls on the back as well or Long wavy hair.

I did it on my Cheetah girl, u could have a gander in my topic if u want and see if it would fit on your char.
I think she's in the first post the 4th or 5th spoiler.

New batch with new characters and an update.

Loki version 2.
soul-of-viola_loki_vers2.jpg

Wang Cong'er Based on the real woman who was the leader of the Chinese White Lotus Rebellion.
soul-of-apatrokolos_wang-conger.jpg

Fairies! I must do them. lol

Puck From a Midsummer Night's Dream.
soul-of-damphierre_puck.jpg

Iobhan the Spriggan Grotesque fairies said to be great warriors.
soul-of-deviljin_iobhan-the-spriggan.jpg

Kaos A Celestial of Anarchy (snicker) and father of Kavi.
soul-of-cervantes_kaos.jpg

I have a new main and his name is Voldo. Prepare for pelvic thrusts! Hah, but anyways....I made an 3p costume for him which is unusual for me.

I feel that Voldo should always be colorful.
voldo_alternate01.jpg

A soul based on Voldo:
Kali Hindu goddess of Destruction and Change.
CAS is so limited when it comes to making certain costumes.
kali.jpg

A 2p alternate for Arin.
arin-2p.jpg

Arin's P2 looks nice, the bows are something that i would've left out tho.
I see that u were trying to go for a top half naked look on Kali eh? That is indeed very difficult (if not impossible) to do.

Back