DEVASTATION 2011 Outlook/Preview Thread

i want to use mitsurugi this time around, but i dont think im ready with him yet....hopefully some socal people start practicing again

LOL what you scared of Noface? I won't be using him against YOU in MMs or in tourney so you're safe. I'm glad you're gonna go again though, sounds like this will be another great time. Devastation was one of the highlights of my 2010, such a chill time with all you guys.

oh, uhhhh...

nobody in particular xD

HAVE MERCY PLEASE I PROMISE I'LL PLAY NICE

The Hyatt will be more expensive even with the DEV discount. Phoenix in October is way more popular than Phoenix in June. We'll still offer a discounted rate at the Hyatt, but we're also working on alternate hotels.

Yep - The upside to phoenix in October is some amazing weather for sure. The downside is if you're travelling, all hotels become more expensive.

Considering the SC4 has been confirmed, I'm going to try my best to make this. MY BEST.

Lobo: I'm not buying a flight ticket from Japan just to go to Dev. If you want to buy me a ticket, I can definitely make time for the trip, though!

I'll be there to finally show what I've got! If NoFacekiller and KingSalmon placed that well, I think I'll do just fine.

I'll be there to finally show what I've got! If NoFacekiller and KingSalmon placed that well, I think I'll do just fine.

You sound so confident, like you routinely beat KingSalmon and NoFace or something. We'll see what you got when you show up in NorCal and later on in October at Dev.

Don't worry, y'all going to get bodied. Hopefully I can bring someone with me.

Hehe

edit;
when are you going to NorCal?

So, let's get this out of the way; MM's
I challenge;
Signia FT5 (30$)
Lobo FT5 (5-20$)
Malice (5-20$)
Chaos1x FT10 (200$)

anyone else who wants to.

Hehe

edit;
when are you going to NorCal?

So, let's get this out of the way; MM's
I challenge;
Signia FT5 (30$)
Lobo FT5 (5-20$)
Malice (5-20$)
Chaos1x FT10 (200$)

anyone else who wants to.

I accept. Funny, one of your buddies thought I was you online. Should be interesting... unless you're going Sophie.

well i'm down. save these though, xeph, lest they get lost. as soon as jedirobb drops the OK we'll have official threads for MMs and tourney announcements.

i'd hate to see a MM get accepted and then lost or "forgotten about" at the last minute.

also ROFL at chaos1a for $200. don't bite off more than you can chew! i think he can duck bk....

DrDogg, lets get this thing rolling! the sooner you get us our announcement, the sooner i can set up a pot fluffing fund. i bet we can get donations to match any guaranteed pot you guys can set up...or should we do it the other way around? :P

well i'm down. save these though, xeph, lest they get lost. as soon as jedirobb drops the OK we'll have official threads for MMs and tourney announcements.

i'd hate to see a MM get accepted and then lost or "forgotten about" at the last minute.

also ROFL at chaos1a for $200. don't bite off more than you can chew! i think he can duck bk....

DrDogg, lets get this thing rolling! the sooner you get us our announcement, the sooner i can set up a pot fluffing fund. i bet we can get donations to match any guaranteed pot you guys can set up...or should we do it the other way around? :P
from what I've seen, I'm actually being nice with a 200$ challenge. I'm only trying to break even on the plane ticket expenses. I would take 400$, if I was mean. Either way, it's pretty easy to assume he won't make it anyways :/

But yeah, I just wanted to see if we could get the ball rolling. I'll save it though. Also, NFK, I'm down for a 5-10$ MM. we'll talk when we see each other.

Im thorwin out MM challenges now son

Xeph $5 Me Maxi, you Rock
Mikosu $5, you can be whoever you want, I aint worried...LOL xoxo
Lobo no money...just sexual "favors"
Tag if I win you have to give me a kiss on the cheek. (not buttcheek you pervert) and if you win, ill kiss lobo on the cheek.

anyone else want some Hot Rod??

HRD

Back