DLC Characters: Who would you pay for?

Who would you buy?

• Total voters
I'd pay to unlock everyone without having to play Story, Legendary Souls and Quick Match.

I understand liking Cassy's fighting style, but you really like her stance? The way I see it Cassy's stance and moveset only worked on female characters. Or are we not talking CAS? Not to mention I hate the bouncy-ness. That said Cassandra was and always will be my favorite Alexandra.

Pyrrha has the stance of a wimp, and I will never understand why that idiot Patroklos has his arm way the hell out there behind him. At least Pyrrha Omega isn't so bad.

I used Cassy's style for one of my male characters. It was odd but I intended my character to be a little flamboyant so it worked perfect. Honestly, Sophitia had the best unisex stance even though some of her grabs looked weird for masculine sword & shield users to do lol. And I agree, Omega Pyrrha's is better. :)

I used Cassy's style for one of my male characters. It was odd but I intended my character to be a little flamboyant so it worked perfect. Honestly, Sophitia had the best unisex stance even though some of her grabs looked weird for masculine sword & shield users to do lol. And I agree, Omega Pyrrha's is better. :)
Normal Pat, makes a male sword & shield characters better right?

Didn't Daishi post a pic of Rock and Bangoo in his twitter a little while after the game was announced? This means they are considering/considered him as a playable char but since they rushed they game he got dropped. Also the Zasalamel 1P costume found in game files strongly hints he will be DLC

Didn't Daishi post a pic of Rock and Bangoo in his twitter a little while after the game was announced? This means they are considering/considered him as a playable char but since they rushed they game he got dropped. Also the Zasalamel 1P costume found in game files strongly hints he will be DLC
It was posted along with a bunch of OLD artwork. He said he was looking around for art that might not have been released to the public so that he could show the fans, or something along those lines.

Wow....i think deadline...is the evil-est things ever, who agrees here if it isnt for the deadline, the game will be awesomer, like having more characters?

Wow....i think deadline...is the evil-est things ever, who agrees here if it isnt for the deadline, the game will be awesomer, like having more characters?

This seems to be the case with many titles that have been released recently. Skyrim, Saints Row the Third were both rushed and incomplete just to meet a deadline

This seems to be the case with many titles that have been released recently. Skyrim, Saints Row the Third were both rushed and incomplete just to meet a deadline
To me it is better, if the developers feel the game isnt fully completed, they should've been pushed a little bit longer, sure we get it a bit longer, but instead we get a full game that everyone can fully enjoy to their limit.

Bangoo would replace rock I think. Unless they make Bangoo fight differently then rock. If they do, then I want everyone, except only 1 Yun/Hwang of course.

EDIT: I see no Amy, I want Amy as well

I was just playing, I kinda hate Rock :P

Amy would be a nifty addition...but I'd buy anyone :P

I was just playing, I kinda hate Rock :P

Amy would be a nifty addition...but I'd buy anyone :P

I am a huge can for more characters in fighting games, so I support any character DLC, as long as they aren't exactly clones(like they give us DLC for Bunny girl Ivy or something.... though I may buy that for hawtness)

If they do bring Mina, I do hope they aged her to be a beautiful mature lady... a Milf.

Update: Assuming $5.00 a character, the votes on this poll total up to $3465.00

Seems a little low to justify the work it would take. But then again, that's just us here on 8wayrun.

Update: Assuming $5.00 a character, the votes on this poll total up to $3465.00

Seems a little low to justify the work it would take. But then again, that's just us here on 8wayrun.

Remember: I'd buy everyone, TO's need to buy everyone, casuals will buy a bunch...

Back