DoubleDipDelish's CaS Gallery

DoubleDipDelish

[08] Mercenary
I've been browsing here and absolutely loving the high quality of created characters people have to show off here. I thought I might show off my own; I'll start with the pop cultural characters I've whipped up so far:

Heihachi Mishima [Tekken series]:
Heihachi.png

Link [Ocarina of Time version]:
Link.png

Link [NES era]:
ClassicLink.png

all of them are awesome, but the turtle is simply amazing!!! outperformed all other creations I have ever seen of the TMNT!!!!!!!

those are nice i love youre Link OOT version what style and what clothes you gave him he looks nice...

OH wow.

These literally made me drool for joy! You're awesome!
You should include the recipe for each of them. I'm particularly fond of your Woody.

I've been browsing here and absolutely loving the high quality of created characters people have to show off here. I thought I might show off my own; I'll start with the pop cultural characters I've whipped up so far:

Heihachi Mishima [Tekken series]:
Heihachi.png

Fucking awesome.

continued...

Woody [Toy Story]:
Woody.png

Donatello [Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles]:
Donatello.png

HAHAHAHA WELL I DIDN'T WANT TO SLEEP ANYWAY

Thanks for the extremely nice comments, guys!

Can't be bothered to make up 'recipes' for them at this moment, but the one I'm most proud of, the ninja turtle; is composed of the full head covering painted green, a Chinese character which looks like an 'I' rotated sideways with two eye stickers on it, and a scar for a mouth. Oh, and the dangly strap hanging behind it is the beetle horns equipment shaped and rotated.

And just for fun, here's a another character I tried, that just didn't work out....

Mewtwo [Pokémon]:
Mewtwo2.png

dude!! how do u make that face for ninja turtle?!?! that's damn cute lol

kano and the sucbbus is pretty way of doing it too lol

How do you get those screen captures?
In case you haven't figured this one out yet: In the PS3 version, while in the CaS mode, hit the home button and move onto the 'Picture' tab, you should see a new option in there for taking screenshots.

dude!! how do u make that face for ninja turtle?!?! that's damn cute lol

From earlier in the thread:
Can't be bothered to make up 'recipes' for them at this moment, but the one I'm most proud of, the ninja turtle; is composed of the full head covering painted green, a Chinese character which looks like an 'I' rotated sideways with two eye stickers on it, and a scar for a mouth. Oh, and the dangly strap hanging behind it is the beetle horns equipment shaped and rotated.

In case you haven't figured this one out yet: In the PS3 version, while in the CaS mode, hit the home button and move onto the 'Picture' tab, you should see a new option in there for taking screenshots.

From earlier in the thread:
I'm on Xbox...so I'll look for something similar in CaS. But would you kindly explain how you get that screen shot from your console to here? It doesn't look like you just took a picture of your screen. I assume you know where the filesystem in PS3 stores screenshots for SC5 and just copied it from there to a flash drive or something...I'll copy my SC5 file from the Xbox Cloud and see if I can't find them. I just don't know if the format of the screenshots would be proprietary and unreadable by my computer or not either.

I'm afraid I don't really think there's a way to get them outside of third party capture devices for the 360.

Not nearly as good as the others, but wanted to share my custom Astaroth I like to use (too many horns to count):
BulkyAsteroth2.png

Back