Dragon Ball Z Kinect: Coming soon?

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by Norik, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Norik

Norik [14] Master

XBL:
    Dark Khill
  2. Yama

Yama [09] Warrior

PSN:
    YamaMX
    XBL:
    YamaMX
    I just want to see the YT videos once it's out, lol.
  3. lostinseganet

lostinseganet [08] Mercenary

They need to make a new season of dragonball; rewrite GT for the games story if you have to. The original story has been burnned into the ground.
  4. DevilsDisguise

DevilsDisguise [13] Hero

Im not as excited as I used to be for anything under that title anymore. After the Ultimate Tenkaichi fiasco, I dont care what gimmicks they pull until they remake BT3 or give us Raging Blast 3. Seriously so much pussyfooting around in this corner of Namco. Just give us what worked and evolve it.
  5. Norik

Norik [14] Master

XBL:
    Dark Khill
  6. Norik

Norik [14] Master

XBL:
    Dark Khill
    Now there's screens... I can't believe I'm actually hyped for what will most likely just be shitty shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. GF900000Returns

GF900000Returns [05] Battler

It doesn't look THAT bad.
    • Senior Moderator
    • Premium Supporter

Mage Super Moderator

PSN:
    Mage_8WR
    From SCV to this trash? Woooooooooooooooooooooow.
  8. Animefreak6969

Animefreak6969 [11] Champion

PSN:
    iw2ma
    This game looks terrible, as do all DBZ games not Super DBZ, or Budokai 3. This includes all genres too..... this will also be ass.
  9. Norik

Norik [14] Master

XBL:
    Dark Khill
    Star Wars Kinect didn't look bad at first, either...

But this looks like finally a halfway decent fighter will actually come out. That's a huge achievement for the platform. But we'll have to see.
    Mage likes this.
  10. DevilsDisguise

DevilsDisguise [13] Hero

Looks like more fail. I miss Atari. Namco doesn't know how to make DBZ games and they refuse to work with Dimps for whatever reason, do they think that spike is superior to them just because of one game that sold big? Where as all of Dimp's games were actually good? The only good game they had was Tenkaichi 2/3 every other next gen DBZ game from them has been utter crap. They're still using the ugly Ultimate Tenkaichi Super saiyan models.... even more gross.