Dress sharp or go home! Custom Xiba thread.

WindupSkeleton

[14] Master
You know how this whole thing works by now.

Actual Xiba edits only. CaS with Soul of Xiba aren't accepted. The reason for this is that it's a little bit different, but to also follow suit with the rest of the CaS "Soul Arenas" (Soul Closets?).

CaS can, clashing issues aside, equip everything. Whereas the original cast have limitations placed on them. Look at the equippable upper body list for Yoshimitsu, then compare it to the entire list of upper body items in the game, and you'll notice he can't wear a fair amount of it.

Whilst I don't think it applies to Xiba, it's for these reasons that CaS SAs exist.

(I could also go on about CaS having hitbox issues and discuss the idea behind competitive players who make alt outfits for their mains not benefiting as much from CaS-Dress Ups, were they seeking inspiration, but I won't because you get the drift by now.)

Does this count?

Ranger (2).JPG

Is it an edit of Xiba, or an oCaS with Soul of Xiba? The former counts, the latter not so much. It's cool though!
He's an edit. Green, Red, and Blue are, Yellow and Pink are customs because of equipment limitations. The whole team (and corresponding giant robot) are in my SCV thread.

Back