Eleusian Empyreal - Custom Elysium Thread

Cjiddy

[10] Knight
Hello all. Some of you may remember/know me from contributing to the "Custom Pyrrha Thread" along with establishing as well as contributing to "Malicious Malfestation - Custom Pyrrha Ω Thread". Well I am here today and I've just created a custom thread specifically just for Elysium fans/lovers and also due to many requests as well. I'd love to see your designs and outfits that you all have created for her. Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing your inner artiste and how high the bar will raise relating to the factor of the amazing creativity you all harbor inside of you.

And most obviously of course, here's to start the thread off with my two less-than-average creations.
I went with an ice-related type of theme with the first two outfits I created for her.
33uewjl.jpg

The second one was created used the Valykrie Armor since it resembled Sophitia's armor for her 2p outfit from Soulcalibur IV. I changed the colors to match up with the ice related theme as well as the color of Soul Calibur.
ofzvar.jpg

And that's about it for now. Tomorrow when the DLC releases, depending on what items we'll get I'll more then likely design a few new outfits for her along with Pyrrha and Pyrrha Ω since I love designing outfits for her two. Thank you all! :)

Holy smack, Elysium has a scary face... she looks inebriated in the middle cat picture. D: I never bothered editing her...

Copy pasta from my gallery:

Elysium 3P

53heM.jpg

This one started as a simple modest version of Elysium in a dress, then it became an armored dress, and then.. well this. It was originally light blue, but I thought it was too safe and passive.
The wings were made first to emulate her 2P wings, they are not the same but I like them.

Ws11v.jpg

And just because you can't see this side here's another pic.

R3Vid.jpg

I'll just leave this here.
Hh813.png

Ever since we first got shots of Elysium, people have been commenting on how skimpy her outfit is. Having a penchant for hyperbole, I...umm...uhhh...

Look, I'm usually not this creepy, I swear.

Design Notes:
- Two Box special equipments comprise the censor bar.
- A pair of Rabbit Ears placed beside the boxes explains what happened: Elysium's bra had a critical wardrobe malfunction.
- The Bridal Shorts were patterned with Oriental 1, then the pattern was softened with similar colors.

Back