Everything Valve.

Wandrian

I don't know.
Half-Life, Portal, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead, Dota 2...Whatcha think about all that stuff?

I'm amazed that Cold Stream actually was released on XBL(Left 4 Dead 2). I'm practically ecstatic about it, I enjoyed it so much for so long. I need to hurry and go grab another copy since I coward'd out and gave up when the mutation gametypes started getting stale...But hey! Versus Survival any time now? Awwwww yeah!

Team Fortess 2 is pretty fun. It's one of the only FPSes left that isn't pretending to be something it isn't (lol competitive CoD).

I've been trying to get a Pomson but I don't have much to trade or craft with at the moment.

Yes. been a huge fan of Valve/Steam for 8 years now...
I mostly play CS:Source, TF2, L4D2, MW3...
However my main game is L4D2.

HL3 annouced
Valve-Hints-At-Half-Life-3-Gordon-Half-Life-3.jpg

Add me and we'll play: Fuugin

I'd like to play DOTA 2 but you appear to have to reinvent physics to be able to get a key, then destroy that branch of physics you made and remake it again to be able to register said key. Either that or pay $30 which is outrageous, smite was only 7 dollars. Seems like a fun change from LoL but 3000 times more difficult to even get a chance to play.

On a more on-topic note, i love TF2 and L4D and L4D2, not a terrible fan of HL though.

I'm looking forward to Counterstrike: GO dropping later this month, It's been too long since I've played the series. I'm also a fan of L4D, Team Fortress, Half life and Portal. Can't say anything about Dota since I've never touched it before.

^ Oh shit, this might get me back to playing TF2.
Wish they did something like this with L4D2...

most definitely going back to playing TF2. lol. Can't wait to blast some tin cans to scrap metal.

I wouldn't mind trying PC L4D again. Thanks to a recent abundance of PC games, I've had more playtime on mouse and keyboard...feel more confident. L4D1 maps (or hell, L4D1. lol) my favorite thing in the world.

I have Dota 2, gonna have to spend some time with that game for sure. Also Pre-ordered CSGO...cause, why the fuck not?

Okay, so when's the console (re)release of TF2 and how long must we wait before it also features sidescrolling platforming(a la the Gang Garrison 2 de-make), an epic RPG quest mode, kart racing, and a Madden-esque roster...thing?

(My description of Madden is so vague because I've never touched the series and refuse to ^^ )

Back