FACEPALM moments in 8wr history

Status
Not open for further replies.
gross.jpg

LMAO, your troll tactics are obviously excuse to hide your rage and Bubbles I don't even remember you LMAO!

Get off my Nuts guys theres other people on the forums

Hey everyone get off iiDRiiS's d!ck, why would anyone talk to themselves!?

By the way, Tha Shogun is awesome, I heard he had a big d!ck. How do I know? I saw it.

LMAO LMAO LMAO WOU WOUUUU!!

smallone1669 said:
Loluguys
lmaolmao

picture.php

Sorry iiDRiiS, only possible way to suade my mind and convince me that SoulSetsuka and you are completley different people, is if you both came to Javachat, both posted and both had the same ipaddress(this is for your claims that he's your real life friend, even though you've never mentioned it before even when I address soulsetsuka about offline play. And that you share wi fi) Otherwise, you're nothing but one of those retard members I enjoy to troll.

idriis posts on both accounts from multiple IP addresses. either it is the same person, or it is him and a friend and they share multiple computers/devices and are never online at the same time. make of that what you will.

idriis posts on both accounts from multiple IP addresses. either it is the same person, or it is him and a friend and they share multiple computers/devices and are never online at the same time. make of that what you will.

Don't forget "Prizm" as well. But aside all that, only reason I posted what I did was because "both" people were on PSN chat at the same time... I think iiDRiiS truly believes he tricked me by asking his online buddy to go onto his account while he goes onto the other. Of course, he couldn't do that on 8WR, now could he?

well then that puts an end to this mesmerizing debacle. idriis please lay off the spam accounts.

well then that puts an end to this mesmerizing debacle. idriis please lay off the spam accounts.

yea, I ended up deleting him because he wouldn't stop. he tried to say soulsetsuka was xeph, and then some other people?? made no sense. he just needs to stop.

Don't forget "Prizm" as well. But aside all that, only reason I posted what I did was because "both" people were on PSN chat at the same time... I think iiDRiiS truly believes he tricked me by asking his online buddy to go onto his account while he goes onto the other. Of course, he couldn't do that on 8WR, now could he?

lolwut ? i am not iidriis. don't assume that just because i play setsuka and suck =)

Lets end it...

SoulSetsuka: Wasn't ORIGINALLY my acc my friend let me use it to download some DLCs, but I used it for the lulz!

Prizm: Thats me :)

iiDRiiS: My true acc!

Xeph: There you go :)

Lobo: Delete SoulSetsuka

TDCone: STFU I just met you when we played w/ RM! I don't know you!

Lets end it...

SoulSetsuka: Wasn't ORIGINALLY my acc my friend let me use it to download some DLCs, but I used it for the lulz!

Prizm: Thats me :)

iiDRiiS: My true acc!

Xeph: There you go :)

Lobo: Delete SoulSetsuka

TDCone: STFU I just met you when we played w/ RM! I don't know you!

Still, pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back