Fanart Friday: Custom Weapons Edition

• Admin
Didn't get a chance to make it out to Comic-Con/EVO2K this year? Then chances are you didn't get your hands on Namco-Bandai's official Soul Calibur V t-shirt. But that's okay, you get another chance! Namco-Bandai Games is teaming up with 8WayRun.Com to run a series of weekly fanart contests!

So here's what we're gonna do... Every Friday, we will be announcing a new "fanart theme", and participants will have the week to mail in. The next week, we will announce a new theme, and also put up the previous entries in a vote. The winners each week will recieve an official Soul Calibur V t-shirt; and possibly whatever odds-and-ends surprises we decide to throw in.

This week's theme? Custom Weapons! You have a new weapon idea? Draw something and send it in... Entries will be voted on by the community; so you don't necessarily have to be a great artist, just be creative! When submitting your entries, DO NOT attach them as a comment; instead, upload them to your preferred image hosting site and use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.

sc5shirt.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Since it's called "Custom Weapons" I am assuming it's any weapon that your imagination can make up.

I just finished mine. A moon shaped axe and a shield. And they comebine to make and even cooler weapon.

The OP said that entries will be voted on by the community so I can assume that it will be publically.

Also OutCast,
Please read the post carefully because you did exactly what you were asked not to do:
" DO NOT attach them as a comment; instead, upload them to your preferred image hosting site and use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page."

You need to upload your art to a website such as photobucket.com, and copy and paste the link into the form here:

http://8wayrun.com/misc/contact

There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit... But if you submit too many, chances are we will probably select the bests of your submissions.

It could be a brand new weapon idea... or a new weapon for an existing character's style.

The OP said that entries will be voted on by the community so I can assume that it will be publically.

Also OutCast,
Please read the post carefully because you did exactly what you were asked not to do:
" DO NOT attach them as a comment; instead, upload them to your preferred image hosting site and use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page."

You need to upload your art to a website such as photobucket.com, and copy and paste the link into the form here:

http://8wayrun.com/misc/contact
Thanks, I'm kinda new

Made one. My scanner is being a bummer though. I'll see if I can borrow a pal's.

The early 1600's was a great era for hybrid weapons. I thought I'd use that in my design.

The drawing don't have to be perfect.
BTW
Is it possible that the winning weapon will have a character in the game. Because that would be cool

Live streams

4 Viewers
kanskaii
kanskaii
The Return Of The #1 Astaroth Player....not really
2 Viewers
SC_MercyMainBTW
SC_MercyMainBTW
Dusting off the old mains~ Song requests are off. (Ask for matches)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mio
Back