Favorite Critical Edge

Rapha FTFW!!! then Hilde, I havent seen Voldos, any link please!

Worst Sieg and Mitsu, LAME!

1. Tira
2. Pat
3. Leixia
4. Ezio
5. Natsu

Bottom five:

1. Pyrrah
2. Mitsu
3. Viola
4. Voldo
5. Ivy

I feel like the bottom five are very bland and or ineffective or awkward. Ivy looks like a robot when she does that little turn around thing with her arm, viola's does nearly zero damage and can be blocked very easily due to no slow down animation, pyrrahs and mitsus are nothing special and voldo along with pyrrah and mitsu have CE's that look like moves we've already seen before.

Violas, does no damage -.-, thats the idea, the CE is to do damage is to stun the enemy for a combo...Jesus -.-

Voldos CE link,...please

Violas, does no damage -.-, thats the idea, the CE is to do damage is to stun the enemy for a combo...Jesus -.-

Voldos CE link,...please
did you not see astaroth block every single hit viola threw out when she used it? obviously its not working as intended.

Viola's CE is used for combos, though Rich did get him the second time. I believe he missed a few inputs there and wasn't really paying attention.

Viola's CE is used for combos, though Rich did get him the second time. I believe he missed a few inputs there and wasn't really paying attention.
See in my opinion its going to be very situational compared to the others.

Seeing as how it can be blocked and does so little damage on its own anyway, I Wonder if it can be just guarded, and does viola taking a hit equate to the cancellation of the effect? If so I think viola will rely more on Brave edges as opposed to saving her meter for CE.

Is all about how and when you do it, I'm sure that the people maining her will do so much damage with the CE, you can not judge the CE with this poor exhibition. And don't get me wrong I don't like her CE either, but I do see so much potential.

I don't have to say who's my favorite, but if I had to choose someones besides Tira it would be Pat, Raphael or Ezio.

The three I don't like are
Mitsurugi - It's too simple and look like a regular unblockable.
Sieg - Bleh
Pyrrah- My reason might be silly, but I don't knew rather it's one strike or three. To me it look like a replay of one strike. Which bring me to the point of it looking weird for the opponent to lose health during the two replay hits.

Some characters have very impressive CE's, where others are pretty stale.

Personally, I don't like Pyrrha's Critical Edge at all. And Astaroth's just ruins the feeling of reality... (watch the opponent spin and spin)

lol, I like Pyrrha's since it looks like some fatal replay. Plus, it's pretty simple and gets the point across: she's going to fuck you over.

and I like Viola's too for the whole technicality of it. Sure it does little to no damage, but it keeps the enemy continually stunned for like five seconds, and knowing Viola is a combo-friendly character, one can hypothetically cause a lot more damage than what any regular CE can do.

I think the deadly factor in Tira's CE is the fact that she's repeatedly changing moods during it, and if she changes to Gloomy at the last second, you get an extra blast of ring blade on your ass. <3

Back