Favorite SC4 Player

Be it long or short you always find the right words lobo....

But my favorite players in no order:

RTD
Mick
Mikosu
Suphy
Thuggish
DreamKiller
Ramon
Hawkeye
Lobo
WoAHHZZ
Antics R Us
Bubbles
G1
Jaxel- thanks for helping me with AAA when I locked my keys in the car. I owe u 12!
OOFvaderMATIC
OOF's GF
DevilDigimon
Something Unique
Slayer_X64
N3ver3nding68 (An online buddy but great player offline and online)
RidelyOmega
Saion89
Swordlord

All of these players made my offline tournament experiences a lot of fun save for 2. Really great personalities this bunch and really good friends.

Special thanks to Suphy, Mikosu, RTD, Swordlord and Mick for their contributions to teaching me Soul Calibur, good friendship and offline play. *Suphy never taught me anything but he's a good friend fun to be around.

This guy has been there since day one when I first started out playing SC, I met him before anyone else on 8wayrun he's like a lil brother to me, it's the first SC i've ever owned so you can imagine how scrubby I was, but me and this guy trained our asses off for years until we became enough to compete against really good players and kept on training to get to where we are now. My good friend since 2008, this shout out goes to SlayerX64. Slay mains Seigfried and is one of the best in Canada.

Aww, you shouldn't have tim! my thanx bro it means alot.
Goddamn it, its so hard to remember you all!!! >.<
My favorite Players; of whom i've actually played (in no particular order) would have to be:

• ShinjiUrahara > (ah, my good old bro! has it really been since 2008?)
  • N3ver3nding68 > (im suuuuure thats all you did last night ;])
  • Saion > (ur a cool guy, and a good SC player. keep healthy.)
  • WARUI_NE > (u were the 1st algol i ever fought...and you bubble infinited me! >.< lol that was one hell of a funny match though, you shoulda seen the look on my scrubby ass face XD. unban algol!!!)
  • Lobo > (hehe...u and ur late night drunk calibur)
  • G-Sides > (teal asta of doom! lol)
  • Woahhzz > (damn we gotta fight more often!)
  • Pocky Yoshi > ^-^
  • Jargen88 > (and we're offline buddies too! cool guy, good friend. im still workin on findin that lady man =/)
  • Andur > (damn, gotta get you offline with me and Jargen sometime. its difficult tho, bein under 18 n all. u and ur evil cass aGI's and ur evil 1A which i can block in our 5bar =P)
  • Ice_Legion_86 > (heh this guy was a real inspiration to both me and tim)
  • Dani_Hungerford > (dont exactly see eye to eye, but hes got skills, and thats enough for me)
  • Luff_The_Talim2 > (good friend of mine. dude keep practicin, u'll get a sick talim and tira soon! keep workin on them guides! =D)
  • IcyBlueCrysis > (damn way back when i considered this guy a mentor of mine. he wass the 1st one to direct me here to 8wayrun...although i didnt actually join till a while after tim. had some pretty scrubby reasons and a stubborn personality to back it up too lol. but now i wish i'd've joined sooner, i've had nothin but joy from this community)
  • Heaton > (hey, man, friend, buddy, fellow sieg! still tryin to work out the details for DEV 4 ya. fix ur "american" connection =p)
  • Synraii > (u are very brittish =P. ur a cool bro man, and u got this funny habbit of saying the best things at the best times =P lol damn i cant wait to get some offline with you someday. u got more experience than the rest of us offline, so b4 i go for pantocrator i'll be gunnin for ya lol)
  • Jink > (pokey pokey pokey pokey lol. ur a good sieg, and a cool friend! oh yea...ahem! iagA ~ iagA ~ iagA ~ iagA~ iagA. /236B whiff punish)
  • Sephalump > (not only are you a damn good cervy(dont let any1 tell ya otherwise =P) but ur also a great, close friend. u've been a shoulder for me many a time, and hell i'll do the same for you - if you ever need it)
  • Mikosu > (*SLURP* and baconstrips! *hides*)
  • DeathInMyEyes > (right, we'll keep those "special" + frames a secret between u and me =P)
  • Juece > (gah! i hate ur spacing so damn much! lol go make me a sammich =P)
  • Kittencutie > =^_^=
  • Partisan > (>.< gawd partisan! y'd ya have ta record tht vid? i fight soo gross! lol jk ur probably the best player on XBL, and ur a cool guy on top of that. cant wait to fight ya offline someday. gotta get more matches in with you, definately! P.S. and baconstrips!)
  • StaticAlpha > (haha i remember when we 1st met! damn you and your continuous shield of iCS! lol i'll get to that SC3 frame project eventually if ur still willin to help. im just bogged down by year end grad atm, and finals are just around the corner, so its gonna be a lil bit longer till i actually get started. we should totally fight more though! P.S. and baconstrips!)
  • Xeph > (ur a cool bro man, i've always looked up to ya. =/ too bad our connection has gone down the drain recently. i hope to see you offline in the coming fall assuming im able to make it.)
  • Enkindu > (super voldo! lol)
  • WuHT > (lol yea yea u were right about that girl situation =P. u got a really good raph man, we gotta bring u and massacre to edmonton someday. maybe you'll be able to get some value out of mirroring jargen too, hes recently decided to pick up raph.)
  • Draconoir > (you taught me alot of nasty tricks with Xianghua)
  • MasSacRe > (hey, so when are we gonna get that cookie baking thing goin on hmm? lolol)
  • BelovedChild > (well bro ur fun to fight, and we got similar taste in lady-shapes =P)
O.o damn long ass list lol. could probably add a few more people as favorites if i thought a little harder. you've all played significant roles in my life and my calibur career. thx guys.

Now, its back to the man, my big brother and my partner in the art of scrubbiness =D this guy's been round since just around the time i 1st started playin soul calibur 4. my second game in the series yea(SC3 was my 1st, didnt get the rest of the series till much later), but damn i started out as that lame ass siggy who did nothin but 3{B} SCH B all day long lolol man we were super scrubby, and on top of that i grew to be one hell of a lag abuser XD. we trained our asses off night and day with a lil promise of ours that i still remember: he'd be #1 amy on PSN and i'd be #1 siegfried on PSN. heh i remember back in the days when we thought corrondo and rey_ were the shit, when we met Ice_Legion_86 and were astounded by his ability to jump lows lol. and i remember stuff we used to do like "going beyond all out" lol. that was good stuff. 200% FTW XD. man, this guys been my bro too, through good times and bad. hes been there when i've been down in the dumps, and damn hes pulled me outta some dark places in my life. i owe alot to him, this guy is a true friend, and 1 of the best amy's out there im sure. we're gonna meet offline some day, and man we are gonna wreck shit up XD. My big brother from 2008 to 2011 and beyond, this mini wall of text is for my close friend ShinjiUrahara. GGs!!!!

I like watching Saitoh, Woahhhz, SU, DK (playing Taki,) Marquette, and OOF. None of them play the characters I do, (with the exception of Saitoh) but their play is so tight and worthy of imitation.

OK, my list goes like this:

Fwhoarang: My mentor, also along with Omega, the most talented player I've ever played, I guess it's not easy to see, but he doesn't have SCIV and he is recognized as one of the best Maxis out there, boy, when he played SC1 and SC2, he was brutal, no other player has ever made me felt hopeless like he did back in SC2. ¡¡¡Get back to really play the game and cut down the magic and bring back the pain!!!

Omega: Estas loco amigo, estas looooooocoooooooooo!!!, the closest thing to perfect game, adaptability and anticipation like no one else.

Mick: Damn if I learned a lot from you, I had to relearn the basics of the game after playing with you, you don't need anything fancy or character knowledge, you have the strongest basics from everyone.

Thugish: Dirtiest player ever, and that's a good thing in this game, you don't need trash talk, you do that with your character in the game.

Woahhzz: You are pure talent asian.

I know some people's names off of psn but I do not know if they are on 8wayrun:
Bushy21
Kairi121
I3lackswordsman

No order:
Omega(Zasalamel + Lizardman)
OOFMATIC(Darth Vader + The Apprentice + Talim + Lizardman + Yoda)
Belial(Mitsurugi + Raphael + Yun-Seong + knowledge)
Keev(Nightmare)
lolo(Yoshimitsu + Mitsurugi)
Kura(Talim + Kilik)
Saitoh(Astaroth)
Ring(Ivy + knowledge)
Ceirnian(Hilde)
CheeseOfTheDay(Setsuka)
Eli123(Ivy)
BEARADOX(Yoda + Algol + Voldo + knowledge)
ViciousSuicide(Lizardman)
My favs!

Let me edit this now:

Bushy21 (Mains: Talim, Ivy and Setsuka)
Kairi121(Mains: Ivy and Setsuka)
l3lackswordsman (Mains: Siegfried and Nightmare)

Back