Favorite Setsuka

Xephs right dude accept it!

iMCF is i9 I believe LMAO!!!!

BTW, LMAO 1 more time!!!

Whatever dude, you're getting annoying idc if whose right it was a mistake get over it but Iknow for sure after umb w/ -22 frames if grd'd i said to use bb cause its a FT thats dumb

inb4slickcommentfromxeph

Whatever dude, you're getting annoying idc if whose right it was a mistake get over it but Iknow for sure after umb w/ -22 frames if grd'd i said to use bb cause its a FT thats dumb

inb4slickcommentfromxeph

I'm not trying to "be slick" or "be annoying." I'm just telling you the truth. Also, I didn't say you said using BB after umbrella, I quoted you saying
"BB to Umbrella is a frame trap, right?" via PSN chat. And doing BB after a blocked Umbrella is also stupid, and you'd get CHd by the opponents punish.

Bottom line is, you don't really know Setsuka's frames or her character... Actually, you don't seem to show any knowledge of SCIV and how to actually play well. Not an insult, just an observation from posts and experience of playing you. Only good Setsuka's I've played, online, is Death and SRL.

I'm not trying to "be slick" or "be annoying." I'm just telling you the truth. Also, I didn't say you said using BB after umbrella, I quoted you saying
"BB to Umbrella is a frame trap, right?" via PSN chat. And doing BB after a blocked Umbrella is also stupid, and you'd get CHd by the opponents punish.

Bottom line is, you don't really know Setsuka's frames or her character... Actually, you don't seem to show any knowledge of SCIV and how to actually play well. Not an insult, just an observation from posts and experience of playing you. Only good Setsuka's I've played, online, is Death and SRL.

Oh. then I apologize actually I don't know any of her frames i'm still learning them when I startd playing SC in SC2 I had no idea about frames and what not I didn't even know there were forums and guides to the game till 4 so i'm new to frames and stuff but can I atleast have time to learn like you did? Hmm, its only been what a week since I started looking at her WIki and I prob was inquisitive when I ASKED the umb to bb question which did not needed to be restated here because it IS irrelevant I didn't know but now that I do I know whats right and whats wrong ALSO it wass my mistake on the i9 it is i12you were right....

When i started my setsuka all i bothered learning was her combos because i THOUGHT everything else was irrelevant

I APOLIGIZE TO XEPH AND SS.....

My opinion on Sets players I know of:

idriis. Your sets imho doesn't threaten Pocky Yoshi very much. While there are times you do, but it fails to overwhelm me to the point where Pocky Yoshi is harmless. Merely because I didn't have to use that much to defeat you most times. However, it has potential.

Deathinmyeyes. Yes, you are quite scary. Pocky Yoshi was very much afraid. Spacing around and being unpredictable, was the only thing I could do well. Lol.

Laswagga. Well........I hear certain rumors. It frightens me a bit, but not as much as Deaths, twins, or woahhzz. Especially woahzz.

twinsbrown. Well, it's been awhile since I fought yours. But, I know if you pull her out, I will fear it.

Woahzz. Um, Pocky Yoshi is practically a joke to you lol. There is no way I can get by ya. Oh well lol, one day I'll learn to keep up while being silly. Hopefully offline one day.

SuganRainbowLove. I may have fought you once online long ago. But something tells me that you are a vicious player with sets. I'm gonna have to challenge thee one day. Although the scoreboard will most likely be 10 to 0, but I can take a beating xD.

Well, I'm being honest about his Sets. Why should anyone lie and candycoat their opinions?
I understand there are times that it's needed. But in this case, I chose to be slightly blunt and honest.
Besides, his sets has potential. Where as you called him "okay" >.>

Well, I'm being honest about his Sets. Why should anyone lie and candycoat their opinions?
I understand there are times that it's needed. But in this case, I chose to be slightly blunt and honest.
Besides, his sets has potential. Where as you called him "okay" >.>

You got me!

Whats a Pocky yoshi?

The Pocky Yoshi is like a leprechaun. If you blink, he'll disappear. Unfortunately, there's not gold if you catch him, just more bouncing away.

And thanks for the compliments Namu.

Noticed that you all were too enthralled in your online dickswinging contest to reply to my post that MOST OF THE SETSUKA PLAYERS IN THE STATES WILL BE AT FSAK!!!

So, you know, instead of debating who has the best 2A frametraps, you could, you know, show up offline and show you aren't just online wonders. >_>

My bad. All of this dickswinging tends to meld together. Either way, I posted it in the Setsuka Tournament topic, where it seemed like this exact same argument was taking place.

Aw LP, why break them up when they're complimenting me?! D:

Also- Sieg has the best 2A frametraps, for real.

Back