Favorite Taki

That tier list is the French tier list, which, when shown, caused a lot of debate. US and French disagree on a lot of the information when it came down to the tier list.

The French have by far the most match experience of all SC communities in the world, so there is no reason to doubt their judgement. Just take it as it is.

Before you start recording that tech trap stuff, do you have in mind that some characters are better at evading tech traps than others?

I call it tech tiers.

An example: Normal Hit A6, WR B: Ivy can evade WR B by teching to either side, Taki can only evade by teching to one side and i think fat people like asty can´t escape at all.

So i´d advise to test tech traps on ivy or sophitia because if you try tech traps on taki you mistake tech traps for better than they really are. Except if Ivy is not generally better but only better at escaping some tech traps. But my impression was that she is generally better.

Yep exactly, you got the full idea of what i'm going to show.

The last time I got to test the A+G, B+G version Ivy/Nightmare could escape it going one direction and I believe Mitsu couldn't tech from any direction. But basically the WR B version can hit everybody. I can go alittle in-depth of what i'm about to say

When Taki A6 or A:6 she has what I believe is somewhere around a 10 frame window to do Wind Roll. If you do Wind Roll on the very last frame (it's almost like a JF, but it shows no flash lmao) you can turn Wind Roll B into a TT sorta, making them block it only by doing a ukemi on the very first frame anything else and it becomes a TT. If they get up on the very first Frame you can do a Wind Roll A+G or B+G grab, the trick is getting it to the very last frame. Doing anything to early and it won't work. But certain characters (what you mentioned about Tech Tier) can get out of the grab attempt if they ukemi on the first frame, depending on who they are and which direction they Ukemi. If you do it on the 11th or so frame you will just wind roll and it will not work. This, however, puts you in BT, and everyone knows how good Taki is when she's in BT!

The reason why this is really extremely better with A:6 than A6 is because A6 can be AC'd away and does less damage. Since A:6 puts you an unshakeable stun, they have no choice but to go to the ground and you can perform this semi-TT

The video will show exactly what i'm talkin about, once again, I suck when I try to explain things verbally lol.

Who is my Fav Taki??? mmmmmmmmmm...Mine of course
But aside of mines i enjoy watching Dreamkiller..

I have heard sumtins about Shogun but i was told he plays online n everyone knows ONLINE SUX..

But Dreamkiller n I did a Mirror at FSAK....Casual of course...da finally score was 7-6..Dreamkiller..

i enjoyed it... But i wood love 2 Face ur Taki Shogun..But i rarely do mirrors... I use others. But Taki is my main. 8)

The French have by far the most match experience of all SC communities in the world, so there is no reason to doubt their judgement.
Don't listen to this sheep. As long as Amy is ranked lower than Cassandra, the chart is as questionable as anything else. And, despite France having the most matchup experience, none of their best players had specialized in Amy or any other character that may look off.

Tiers dont exist in the Battlefield....Skill does.

I'm the best Taki. after seeing how Shogun played online and the amount of bad moves he uses...I cant see how he is even close to being a good Taki, nor how he managed to win a Tourney.

Hawkeye....I didnt see him an all out Taki.....not bad...not good enough....

Challenge me if you Dare.....People forget wich character I used in 2,3,

Tiers dont exist in the Battlefield....Skill does.

I'm the best Taki. after seeing how Shogun played online and the amount of bad moves he uses...I cant see how he is even close to being a good Taki, nor how he managed to win a Tourney.

But he used those moves, and then won a tourney. There has to be something right there.

Even if ALL the other players in the tourney were crap, he still fought them all and beat ALL of them, using his own abilities. That had to take something.

This is "If." I'm playing your game. I don't buy into your theory that all of Shogun's competition is trash.
I wouldn't make this post if the thread wasn't about the best Takis.

Hawkeye....I didnt see him an all out Taki.....not bad...not good enough....

Challenge me if you Dare.....People forget wich character I used in 2,3,

LMAO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

D.I.N.O. your whole style was composed of online set ups and unsafe strings. Even if it was that long ago I counted two AB Po sequences after a WR K on block from you. When you started losing you started bombing, a big no-no in the online world (you know that already). I let side at first until I couldn't take it anymore. You attack at disadvantage so much (on another Taki, wtf are you thinking?). And above all else, I suck at Taki mirriors and you still lost more. At times I thought I was playing a button masher. And you still have the nerve to call me an online Taki?! Lmao, go somewhere with that dude.

Also to answer the tourney question is the fact is that no, the people at my first tourney did not suck even if I got first place. I got 7th-8th at my second tourney to my irresponsible knowledge to the characters I played. I don't know shit about algol, I've never played the mofo offline, it was my second only tourney, but yet me still placing that high out of 45 is still impressive. The guy who beat me, King, went to place 5th at it, he was at the first tourney with me also.

??

I dont recall losing....I remember like 5-1.....

I use unsafe strings?!?! Maybe random ones that end in highs...

U used... WR BBB.......66K.....and I'm the noob haha

And I only use bombs as basic setups...or string...

AB4A+B. or CH A6 Tech Trap......stuff that can easily be seen and avoided...

But seriously. You use WR BBB....thats just embarassing....

Well you have me on PSN....we can do this anytime....and if you dont want me to use Taki I'll use.....Maxi...and beat you...

I attack at disadv?!?! Now I think you're thinking of someone else....or your mixing up who you pl;ayed..

WR K into AB PO?!?! I dont even know which that is....so now I hafta believe you're making shyt up....

It doesn't matter because neither of you will ever be half as good as Triple T. r

And, correct me if I'm wrong but you haven't been using Taki in tournaments, have you, D.I.N.O?

??

I dont recall losing....I remember like 5-1.....

I use unsafe strings?!?! Maybe random ones that end in highs...

U used... WR BBB.......66K.....and I'm the noob haha

And I only use bombs as basic setups...or string...

AB4A+B. or CH A6 Tech Trap......stuff that can easily be seen and avoided...

But seriously. You use WR BBB....thats just embarassing....

Well you have me on PSN....we can do this anytime....and if you dont want me to use Taki I'll use.....Maxi...and beat you...

I attack at disadv?!?! Now I think you're thinking of someone else....or your mixing up who you pl;ayed..

WR K into AB PO?!?! I dont even know which that is....so now I hafta believe you're making shyt up....

I'm not gonna bring back/forth statements to the Taki forums because this part of the forums is where I find my peace and tranquility on this site, so i'll end my last statement with this.

You call me an online player only, but yet you jumped quickly to try and prove your worth in an online fight, and to me that's ridicoulous. You attack continously at disadvantage, that helps you in an online setting. Meet me at an offline setting tourney/money match/casuals, i'll play you all day and will win.

I remember clearly who I play, I don't make things up.

3KK WR BBB does work given the circumstances I use them in, and yes, they did work on you. 66K is a really good clutch move and works time and time again to end a round, and once again, it worked on you. I really don't want to put you in a category of the "OMG THIS WOULD NEVER WORK BUT IT'S WORKING ON ME" people so please just stop it there. I wanted the damage, and I got it, simple as that.

Bombs are not strings. Lmao I should quote you on that, as a matter of fact......

A6 doesn't TT, I dunno where the hell you got that from. A:6, however, does put you in an unshakeable stun and can lead to a semi-TT on certain characters, video will be coming up explaining how.

And yes, you did do a WR K (which I blocked) and went right into an AB Po sequence, that's called "attacking at disadvantage"

But if I did decide to play you online, it wouldn't be for awhile anyways since my ps3 got stolen. But even then, I wouldn't want to play you often online because your sheer ability to throw unsafe strings.

I've said enough already, just message me in inbox and i'll continue our discussion there.

It doesn't matter because neither of you will ever be half as good as Triple T. r

And, correct me if I'm wrong but you haven't been using Taki in tournaments, have you, D.I.N.O?

Well I dunno who Triple T is but I just know I'm gonna continue to climbing this ladder and share my knowledge of what I've learned as I dive head-first into pro-ranked play in SC. :) I'm gettin' there best believe, my first two tournies have been great successes, I can't let it stop there!

Confidence for days. :D

3KK WR BBB does work given the circumstances I use them in, and yes, they did work on you. 66K is a really good clutch move and works time and time again to end a round, and once again, it worked on you. I really don't want to put you in a category of the "OMG THIS WOULD NEVER WORK BUT IT'S WORKING ON ME" people so please just stop it there. I wanted the damage, and I got it, simple as that.
I'm not siding with anyone, but to say certain moves are good and work given the circumstance, and saying they worked on DINO judging from online play is ridiculous. You can't blame him for laughing at the use of it.

I'm not siding with anyone, but to say certain moves are good and work given the circumstance, and saying they worked on DINO judging from online play is ridiculous. You can't blame him for laughing at the use of it.

Well based off that then yea he can laugh all he want, but it still looks stupid. If I where to just talk about WR BBB on hit then yea, that works offline how I use it. It worked in the tourney, it worked in casuals, and it also got me my final victory in my first tournament.

Also D.I.N.O jumped to the conclusion that I called him a n00b, that's his fault, that text never came from my post. I laughed at him because he called me an online player only even though he attacked tremendously at disadvantage when we played those times. That's a big no-no against a Taki player; cause AB eats any other attack on the game at disadvantage except for TC's (and sometimes the B will come out fast enough to interupet that). But even above all else, to call me an online player only even after winning my first tourney and placing high at my second tourney is very laughable.

I won't go deep into this cause I also wouldn't want to bring an online/offline debate into this thread so i'll just say this.

It's really hard to judge anything that people use online except for moves that are i28 and above (mainly lows) and attacks that are -10 and above on block. If you attack after anything that's -10 on block it almost always put you in question for lag strings and if you use attacks i28 and above (especially lows) you are in question for lag tactics. WR BBB fits neither of those categories on hit so I don't see why it would be laughable, especially if your getting hit by it. Also I've got offline experience behind it to know that it works. 112 damage versus maybe taking 60 damage at most if it doesn't work is a gamble I take at times, and if it works on you, I dunno why a person would laugh.

I'm not trying to start a Flame War (k maybe just a friendly rivalry) but it really just doesnt makes sense, of how you say I play online, when I KNOW how I play online.

How could I land AB after WindRoll K?! Or did you mean While Risign K? Regardless I would have no reason to press AB, even by accident. And If I did WR K, it must have ONLY been after a 6A+B Bomb....and I messed up the WR BKB.

Attacking at disadvantage? Again I dont know where to start which is why I INSIST you're thinking of someone else...I use EVASIVE moves on disadvantage...since thats how they're used...ie 33B tc.....44B back step....etc

CH A6~A+B bomb tech trap. Try it.

Oh and If I got hit by WR BBB, it was likely becuz I wanted to AIR Throw you out of it....Cuz I like to have fun when I play...

Sucks that you're PS3 got Jacked....I really wanted to teach you how to properly play Taki.

I guess I hafta play Triple T??? and show him whats up....but truly If I haven't heard of him he cant possibly be good.

And to LP? I play Taki in tourneys here and there, depends on who I'm playing or what kind of Tourney.

What most people forget (becuz not many of you were around in previous games) IS that I used Taki HEAVILY in SC2 SC3. This new Taki is a toned down version, so using her in this game is not that different.

A Truly good Taki will know how to utilize her Every Move. Especially her BT stuff, which is how I think Namco designed her.

How could I land AB after WindRoll K?!

Not Wind Roll K, While Rising K. Wind Roll has a different spelling at times but usually alot of people know your talking about Wind Roll when you say stuff like WR BBB WR BKB because taki has neither of those While Rising.

I was talking about While Rising K into an AB sequence. You should really check my video out D.I.N.O

WS K is -10 on block....+5 on hit

On hit , its best to use 6B cuz WS K pushes back on hit
AB isnt always da best option after WS K.
If u land WS K, ur oponent can back step even more making AB whiff den dey can punish..
With 6B Taki steps for with her attack, beating out ur opononet...
6B is also +5 on hit.

Back