[14] Master
For all the scrubs :P

Watch in HD!!

Pad:

L1= A+B
L2= B+G
R1= B+K
R2= B+K

I dont use A+K, for Combos i just switch my hand position to arcade style....as you see you gonna start mashing immediately, even before you see his first stab! And you have to mash IN TURN, do not press B's at the same time....

Arcade Stick:

I know it looks weird, but its pretty easy, just set all Buttons in the underline to B's...of course except Guard (Green Button on my Stick)

Have Fun, really not too hard, but on pad my hand gets tired pretty quick, so you really have to concentrate for each FC A+BBB, otherwise your at -25 instead of +13 ;)

Nice, i didnt think this actually helps anybody....i know both versions look kind of strange, but you can get them pretty consisent this way..

i personally use a stick and i find after a while my hand gets sore doing this :( so i probably need better buttons for my stick but in the mean time i use the edge of my jumper wrapped slightly around my hand and i can do it for ages then (till my arm gets swore lol) :)

Yeah nice, helpful.
With the controller, I use B+G (LT), A+B (RT), B (LB, that i also use to break throws) and B (Y)

With the stick :

A B K -
G B B -

I just use the two B aside the G.

good videos, now cervy users can finally understand how easy is FCA+BBB to perform.
i'm a ps3 user and i play w/ ps2 pad, it gives me no trouble.
but w/ a ps3 pad it should be a pain in the ass, due to the freakin bads L2-R2.

That slide motion on stick is about the only method I HAVEN'T tried to get this 100% so I'll have to see about that. Maybe get one of those faggy half gloves for this so I don't tear up my hand, lol.

No its 6 times. The 7th Hit will be the Guard Break stab.

You have to press the B's exact with Cervys Stabs. FC A+B is a 7 Hit move.

With Stick i get it pretty often with 6 B's, just tap them with both of my fingers, i could make another vid of course :)

Ive never managed to get it with 5 times, back in SC3 you could do it with 3 Times, but it was extremely hard.

I'll upoad a vid this evening. Unfortunaley i dont have any weed at home, so i have to do something :P

Edit: Here it is

Back