Final Round XII videos

sWoRD_LoRD

[09] Warrior
Team Tourney:
KPC/kAB/THE LORD vs. HumanTyphoon/Red Zo/Mystic Bill (2/3) (funniest one)

JTO/Big Boi/Wingzero vs. Killa6/ShadowG/Clint (1/2) (the whole Big Boi vs. ShadowG match is funny as shit)
JTO/Big Boi/Wingzero vs. Killa6/ShadowG/Clint (2/2)

Red Zo/HumanTyphoon/Mystic Bill vs. Killa6/ShadowG/Clint (1/2)

Red Zo/HumanTyphoon/Mystic Bill vs. Killa6/ShadowG/Clint (2/2)

KPC/kAb/THE LORD vs. HumanTyphoon/Red Zo/Mystic Bill (1/3)

KPC/kAb/sWoRD LoRD vs. HumanTyphoon/Red Zo/Mystic Bill (3/3)

Final: Wingzero/Big Boi/JTO vs. Clint/Killa6/ShadowG

Singles Tourney:
Killa6 vs. Cordy

Lil Majin vs. Big Boi

sWoRD vs. ???

JTO vs. Dogysamich

sWoRD vs. Andrew Fang

Red Zo vs. sWoRD

???? vs. sWoRD

one of the question marks is Sluch, and I don't remember the other name...someone help

a couple wingzero, cordy, clint, jasonL, and a jto vid:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jelute1

all for now...

lmao.....i don't have any comments about sword's match.

JTO vs. Dogysamich

check out the last few seconds of that shit lmao

lmao.....i don't have any comments about sword's match.

JTO vs. Dogysamich

check out the last few seconds of that shit lmao

hotnikkelz you don't have comments? Well fuck that, I do....Sword_Lord, HOW THE FUCK did you let Andrew do a million 6A,As without even thinking to 2A or something after blocking the 6A? Come on Sword you play Maxi, I can't believe the shit you were letting him get away with. The nigga would do 2K,B and you'd just sit there after blocking the B and block his RO A and allow him to do a mixup on you instead of shutting that dumb shit down everytime with a 2A after blocking the 2K,B. Dude was doing Maxi's BB on block and then you'd just let him continue the string without even thinking to interrupt even though Maxi is unsafe after BB on block. There's a lot more I was mad about but I can't remember it all, it's just a giant blur of him doing a thousand B throws and you not breaking any, him breaking most of your grabs, and then you switching to Cass and like Crow and Tiamat pointed out, turning into BB Winans. Sword I know I'm one of the few people on this site that believe in your skills.....seeing that just made me disappointed.

Shword Lord starts off every day with a nutritious breakfast of Maxi 3A+K, I see.

I can't read that attack well yet =/ Guess I need to see it more.

Cass....ultimate attack...BB x 5!!!!!! XD

All ATL Cassies are JTO no matter who's actually playin'.

OMG will wing_zero ever be stopped? Best turtle ever.

I hate Maxi Pad.

There any vids of you against a Maxi? You seem to be Mr. Anti-Elvis so it'd be cool to see it in action.

yea, you're right Krayzie. I don't ever really think to 2A Maxi very often, I gotta do that more. But it was really the B grabs that killed me, I don't really mind blocking Maxi all day as much. The B grabs and the 3A+K. Is that move slightly faster in sc4 than it was in sc3, like 1 frame? RTD lost to this guy too cause he doesn't use or play against Maxi. But yea, he's really not a very good Maxi player, just better than I thought he would be. sorry to disappoint you.

I can't read that attack well yet =/ Guess I need to see it more.

There any vids of you against a Maxi? You seem to be Mr. Anti-Elvis so it'd be cool to see it in action.

Naw, no vids of me against a Maxi player. I'm not anti-elvis and I don't hate Maxi, he's my favorite character. It's just fucked up what Namco did to him. Against players who know Maxi very well (like where he's unsafe, and where it's a good idea to interrupt etc.) and use top tier/upper mid tier characters you damn near have to be psychic in order to stand a chance of winning.

3A+K is just one of those attacks you have to see enough to block on reaction. I get caught by that move all the time too, because although I use Maxi I hardly fight against him so i'm not really good at looking out for it. Like against BrianHatesYou, who's probably played more of my Maxi than anyone from 3 and the beginning of 4, using 3A+K is like saying, 'please punish me with the WS move of your choice'.

hmm, i didn't let ATL_R3DD get away with anywhere near as much as Fang, and I'm much better against Maxi then I was when I fought R3DD (he got away with not getting destroyed for doing wsA and not getting GI'd for doing certain shit), so I don't exactly know what happened. Mina isn't good at intercepting shit tho cause she has to crouch just to do 2A.

ShadowG posted some vidz:
http://www.youtube.com/user/amelick7

Mina isn't good at intercepting shit tho cause she has to crouch just to do 2A.

[/url]

If you can play Mina well or know antimaxi, you won't need to use '2A' with her. A simple 2K after blocking 6A is enough for example. She can reflexively autoGI maxi's strings as well.
You simply choked.

Krayzie...i didn't comment cuz there were so much bad in that vid, that i didn't want to sound like an asshole. Not my style to seriously bash vids that people post up unless it's going to be constructive to the person who posted. In this case it's the lord, and he doesn't really takes constructive criticism most of the time.

Red Zo vs Sword lord is sad....really sad...

why freeze up so hard?! and why couldnt you finish any asuras?!

All ATL Cassies are JTO no matter who's actually playin'.

I'm still waiting for people to start sidestepping and backstepping after being hit by BB.

About Maxi 6A A:
you can 2A after blocking maxi 6A and it will be guaranteed unless he does A+K auto GI. his jump move doesn't work here but his auto GI does. do a fast, linear kick to punish regardless of what he does (mina 2K should work like hotnikklez suggested)

Back