FreeMeal's SC5 CAS

I'm sure there will be SC6 at some point.

I have to say getting a capture card has revitalized my output. It's so much easier to do formulas now, and dedicating a specific time during the weekend makes it so that doing them doesn't interfere with my other projects.

Here's another big request dump:
Ty the Tasmania Tiger
freemealrequesttaitaztigera_by_freemeal-d9uajq3.png

T'ai Fu
freemealrequesttaifua_by_freemeal-d9tp5tg.png

Olympia from Rayman Legends
freemealrequestolympiaa_by_freemeal-d9tp5rv.png

Blanc from Neptunia
freemealrequestblanca_by_freemeal-d9si72a.png

5pb from Neptunia
freemealrequest5pba_by_freemeal-d9qi0m7.png

PepsiMan
freemealrequestpepsimana_by_freemeal-d9npp3c.png

Koishi from Touhou
freemealrequestkoishia_by_freemeal-d9npp2b.png

Lots of brilliant creations here, but I'm especially impressed by Tiamat and T'ai Fu. I actually had no idea who / what T'ai Fu was and had to go look it up (why is there such a dearth of fun platformer / adventure games these days?)
Not much more to say except, thanks for the inspiration. Earned yourself another stalker watcher over on DA. ;)

Man, I've been neglecting my thread. I've definitely been making CAS, but I keep forgetting not everyone checks the Request to Go thread.

I'll start posting a few at a time.

Some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure stuff:

Joseph Jostar
freemealjosephjoestara_by_freemeal-d9pt3wh.png

Caesar Zeppeli
freemealcaesarzeppeila_by_freemeal-d9pt3ve.png

Kars:
freemealkarsa_by_freemeal-d9rs7ro.png

Wammu:
freemealwammua_by_freemeal-d9si73a.png

Esidisi:
freemealesidisia_by_freemeal-d9rs7qo.png

Your attention to detail and blending of pieces is great. And it's nice to see someone so advanced posting as frequently as you do. A great inspiration for late newcomers like me.

Never thought of it before looking at your latest work but the editor is really lacking in Facial Hair. I like your efforts to remedy that. In the right lighting it flows really well from the face.

Yeah, making facial hair is a big pain. How you do it depends on what your character's fighting style is and what they're wearing. If I just put a racoon tail on his head, it would look like a solid, hard object jutting out of his head, and would clip through the baggy clothing (the racoon tail is on the chest, with a heart on the chin to 'fill in the gaps'). Every character with a beard requires a different approach each time, and it can really hurt if it takes multiple objects or stickers.

Yeah, making facial hair is a big pain. How you do it depends on what your character's fighting style is and what they're wearing. If I just put a racoon tail on his head, it would look like a solid, hard object jutting out of his head, and would clip through the baggy clothing (the racoon tail is on the chest, with a heart on the chin to 'fill in the gaps'). Every character with a beard requires a different approach each time, and it can really hurt if it takes multiple objects or stickers.
Those are some nice strategies for facial hair. I like overlapping stickers in different ways for short moustaches & beards.

Hey, Retrotator. Long time no see.

I'll post some more soon. I recently got over 1000 likes, so I'm a bit amped up.

Here's a Request dump, for those that don't look at the Request to go! thread or my stream.

Shang Tsun
freemealrequestshangtsuna_by_freemeal-daa5g6f.png

Dragonborne from Skyrim
freemealrequestdragonborna_by_freemeal-dab33yy.png

Zeus from God of War
freemealrequestzeusgowa_by_freemeal-dab33zt.png

Zinyak from Saints Row 4
freemealrequestzinyaka_by_freemeal-dam7f2y.png

Kamen Rider EX-AID
freemeal_request__kamen_rider_ex_aid__action__by_freemeal-dam7f9b.png

Wonder Woman from Batman VS Superman
freemealrequestwonderwomanbvsa_by_freemeal-dam7k97.png