(Funny, weird, whatever) Room/Lobby Names

I made an Edge Master room called YULACYULACYULACYULAC

I was the only one who used Edge Master =[

Ain't been on recently, but early in this game I remember seeing a random one called "Gotdezcheeseburgers" or something with less/different characters. I assume they were referring to the movie "Don't be a Menace..." lol

TIRA=KICK
Tira cosplaying another character=kick+hate mail

Wait... that last one would never fit.

That second one is amazing.

I use:
Big Men Only
No Girls Allowed
Applesauce
Pogo Stick Only (Flea Stance Yoshimitsu hopping, which is hilarious when people can't hit you)

I've seen a few CLAN TRYOUT lobbies and joined them, subsequently beat the leader, asked if I could join (jokingly) and get kicked.
I like joining the "NO GRAB" lobbies and then using like 6 grabs per round

I saw one today called

"vampires only"....Oh my--these lobbies are the ones that make me laugh the most. They get into their RP so deeply they start believing it XDD

See: Alpha Bakuru and his group of friends. It's not just that they get into it, it's so bad and predictable that I can't understand how they get into it. I was sitting in the GC one night literally typing out exactly what he was going to do next in his RP and I was right maybe 75% of the time

Pretty sure there's this unspoken rule that in order to enter a CaS-only room, you have to make god awful CaS with god awful voices.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Ichigo are the typical ones.

I rarely see characters from any other animu.

I've seen quite a bit of Soul Eater and the obvious Bleach, Naruto yada yada
I wouldn't mind so much but if they would not just do the main characters or if some were done a bit better

I've seen a really bad Luffy as well as a Kisame which had the wrong voice set. He was using the Scoundrel voice when he should have used the Veteran one, since that particular one is Kisame's actual English VA (Kirk Thornton).

I've seen a really bad Luffy as well as a Kisame which had the wrong voice set. He was using the Scoundrel voice when he should have used the Veteran one, since that particular one is Kisame's actual English VA (Kirk Thornton).

I didn't realize that was his actual VA!
Whoa, ya learn something new everyday I guess

I've seen quite a bit of Soul Eater and the obvious Bleach, Naruto yada yada
I wouldn't mind so much but if they would not just do the main characters or if some were done a bit better

Soul Eater I actually haven't seen so much of.
And yes, it would be wonderful if they weren't always the same characters from the same animes.

Back