Funs over, Chaos1x is here now

Chaos1x

[10] Knight
Its been long enough, have you weaklings had enough training yet?

I am the best player in this game. Anyone foolish enough to challenge my claim will get a chance to do so.

ENOUGH WEAKNESS, I CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE GOOD IN THIS GAME. Prove your worth to me, mortals.

Its time you peasants where reminded that Algols rules these lands not your irrelevant favorite character.

Side Challenge:

I am by far the best Algol If any fake bootleg wannabe Algols dare even question my greatness, I will destroy you and the ego you've so preciously cultivated on noobs.

I will fight Anyone Algol Vs Algol at anytime and as many times as needed to psychologically break you down and make you question your own reality.

SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE DONE.

Add Me: Chaos1x / AwakenedBeing-

Last edited:
Send me a message saying you accept my challenge so i know its someone worthy and dont just ignore you like the noob you probably are. I get my new internet in 5 days, and at that time will reply to any and all challenges.

Its been long enough, have you weaklings had enough training yet?

I am the best player in this game. Anyone foolish enough to challenge my claim will get a chance to do so.
Lol, bro do you even JG? you claim to be the best player in the game and use ALGOL??? Not VIOLA???
Best Player in the game? what-psn? are you even A1?
Do you have an xbox GT? Do you even have an A1 connection?
Dude are you high??? What's Algol without meter? A dead man who claims to be better than one of mastering 14 styles and 20,000 just guards & understanding human thoughts simply from exchange of swords/button mashing.
You have to be lost in the world of PSN or else you would've known better to make such bold claim in my presence.

Can someone record VDW and this clown going at it? Please?

It would be like watching two hyperactive ADHD-stricken retards slapping each other.
How about i slap you instead.
have you even seen this guy in action? we dont need someone from the shadows claiming to be number 1 when i can back up everything i claim to the letter.

popcorn.gif

Back