Gamemaster14's Youtube Channel Games, Arcade and more

Posted a couple videos recently,
First I posted a Mame Re-Review for Vicious Circle since my video I had posted over 8 Years ago had only shown 3 stages and I did not say much about it, this video shows the complete "arcade mode" in the game:

Click here to view on Youtube

Last night I posted the arcade intros and Attract mode for Initial D Arcade Stage 4 on the Sega Lindbergh hardware. The way I cut the video is I show the intro and first attract mode then have the rest of the realtime attract mode segments after that cutting out all the Load times and intro repeating, Enjoy:

Over the past few days I posted 2 videos from my trip to Atlantic City NJ for the 2016 AnimeNext Convention.

The first video shows 2 con-goers in large inflatable T-Rex Costumes playing Dance Dance Revolution surprisingly well:

Next I posted an Arcade Tour of the AnimeNext 2016 game room, with annotations of games I could not identify thanks to viewer comments:

Posted another couple videos in the past week or so:
First I posted the Snakku unboxing for the month of July 2016:
Click here to watch on Youtube
Then I posted an up to day (as of last Friday but I doubt much will change too soon) video of the Local movie theater arcade. I had been wanting to make a video like this for a few months now but due to the Summer movie season It was always full of people and I really did not want to have to go around people to make a quick arcade tour video, Enjoy:
Click here to watch on Youtube

Over this past week I seamed to get all of my monthly boxes in a row so Last week I posted the Japan Crate unboxing for August 2016:

A couple of days later I received the Snakku box for August 2016 before I had even received the notice that it was even shipped. I checked my email the day the box came in and sure enough "Your Snakku Box had Shipped" was in my email box. So without further adieu, The Snakku August 2016 unboxing:

And finally I present to you Game Nexus New Pickups Episode 74 Dark Resurrection:

Posted a few videos in the past few days,
First I posted my unboxing of the first ever Umai crate, this is a box of Japanese Noodles from the makers of Japan Crate:

Next I posted the intro and a single attract mode fight from Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection, it wasn't until after posting the video that I had noticed that Lei Wulong and Feng fought in the demo fight and also in their cg forms in the intro:

And finally, I posted what would be my first of many Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Arcade video. In this video I play as Lili on the original arcade board and show a little bit about the data card system. Enjoy:

Over the past couple weeks I posted a few videos:

First I made a quick video showing how I hooked up Namco System 256 with Card Readers for Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection (probably will work with earlier versions of Tekken 5 as well):

Posted the September 2016 Japan Crate unboxing:

A few Days ago I posted my TMNT Turtles in Time Mame Review that includes a part 2 which makes it a complete Playthrough:

Part 1:

Part 2: (The rest of the game)

And finally, Last night I posted the new pickups for the month of August 2016:

Unfortunately I have been neglecting to post my video links for the past month or so since real life has had me busy with some other things, so here are the videos I posted:
Umai Crate for September 2016:

Snakku for September 2016, Final video of this type, but I did not know I was canceling it at the time so I say nothing about that in the video:

New Pickups video for September 2016 into October, Finally got my hands on a Twin Famicom and this time the disk half of it actually works since I had already finished Zelda II Link No Bouken by the time I made this video:

Umai Crate Version 3, for October 2016:

And finally I give you the Final Japan Crate unboxing which is for October 2016. This video is a bit longer and rantier then usual as in the end I give my opinions about the Snack crates and explain why I had canceled them:

I have a series of Arcade videos that I have planned for this or next week and hope to publish the first video before this week is over. I will atleast be having one be more of an instructional/how to video and atleast one other be some gameplay.

Last night I posted the follow up to my previous video. This video shows you how I hook up Sega Model 2a for games like Virtua Fighter 2 and Dead or Alive. At the end of the video I show you how the connector placement slightly differs for Model 2b (Fighting Vipers & Dynamite Cop) and 2c (since I hear they share the same filterboard). Enjoy:

Posted a few videos in the last week or so:
First at the very end of the year I posted the Umai Crate unboxing for the month of December 2016:

Click here to view on Youtube.

A few days ago, I posted the intros captured directly from my Namco System 246 for Tekken 4 Version D:

Yesterday, I posted an Arcade video of Tekken 4 Version D where I play as Christie. My previous video of this game was from before I had my capture hardware and had been filmed with a camera and since I had to hook up the I/O for another game anyway, I figured it was time to make a proper captured video of this game. Enjoy:

Assuming you still have the SC3 AE DVD; can this game be easily installed on any PC or do you need some kind of specialized hardware to run the game?
The game runs on Namco System 246 which is ps2 based so it will not just run on a pc.

It will not run in a ps2 emulator either as it uses a special bios, and the program runs completely differently.

A normal ps2 game has all its game assets and executable files on the cd or dvd while a Namco System 246 game has its executable on an encrypted security dongle and then the game assets on the dvd disc.

Posted a few more videos over the past week or so:

First I posted the Intro and attract mode for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited running on the Namco System 369 Hardware:

Next, I posted the Umai Crate unboxing for January 2016, which is my last unboxing since I have canceled the subscription as I did not see the value in the service:

Finally, I posted my first Game Nexus Arcade video for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited running on the Namco System 369 Hardware. In this video I play as Yoshimitsu and Ling Xiaoyu, Enjoy:

Today I present to you a Mame review that I thought I would never have a chance to do, Primal Rage II. This was the unreleased sequel to the original game that ran on Playstation based ZN arcade hardware that now works thanks to Mame4Rage2, Enjoy:

Back