Gamers and Hygiene: a subject relevant to all of us.

its_a_trap_soap.jpg
Can't be,those are obviously womens feet in the back.
Or is it THAT kind of trap...?

It looks like somebody just stuck a bar of soap in the middle of their kitchen floor. Who has a linoleum shower floor? That would be a huge freakin shower, you can't even see the drain. Also... the person in back really needs to clip their right thumb toenail. This picture just keeps getting weirder.

We need to get rid of tags that aren't relevant to the topic matter, stuff like "community" and "gamers" and such. Need more room for relevant tags such as "y'all niggas stank" and "stop! shower time!"

We need to get rid of tags that aren't relevant to the topic matter, stuff like "community" and "gamers" and such. Need more room for relevant tags such as "y'all niggas stank" and "stop! shower time!"

Best fucking post i've seen kowtow make ever.

the gamer funk could be attributed to the diet of gamers during tournament. at the last one my diet consisted of taco bell, white castle, and beer. you get a bunch of people living off that for a few days and all you need is for someone to cut off a cable and the whole place stinks to high hell

Gamers and Hygiene: a subject relevant to all

did anyone ever think perhaps the stink could be a mind game? they use their funk to overwhelm you and you lose focus and you end up getting beaten.

then, when you say 'you reek brah' he'll say 'no johns omg'

its a brilliant tactic (not that i employ it)

lol, This thread is great. If you can really not take a shower and deal with your "Smells" theres a serious problem. If I ever had someone over my house and they smelled i'd let them play outside.

This thread needs more tags.
I also make sure to shower before I get into my car for any public event. No matter what time it is. It's just common courtesy.

There's no reason not to be clean. If you can afford venue you can afford shampoo.

Back