Votes: 50 25.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 120 60.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uggggg too much reading. y'all need to chill out and stare at this for a while and see what happens...then decide where you stand.

23m66pf.jpg

It means you have problems..

But if a person is into that, that's all them. The more you start voicing your opinion in terms of what you think is right, the more of an ignorant douche you come off as. The irony is, we all can be like that. But let me ask you a rhetorical question: What do you considered weird? Because quite frankly, I prefer odd people more than people who follow the trend of what's "normal".

But if a person is into that, that's all them. The more you start voicing your opinion in terms of what you think is right, the more of an ignorant douche you come off as. The irony is, we all can be like that. But let me ask you a rhetorical question: What do you considered weird? Because quite frankly, I prefer odd people more than people who follow the trend of what's "normal".
I didn't mean literally they have problems, I just have an odd sense of humor where I poke at other people in a joke sense. I realize, though, that sarcasm is harder to detect through text 'n' whatnot. I need to work on my humor, though. Many people dislike me for it. :b

I didn't mean literally they have problems, I just have an odd sense of humor where I poke at other people in a joke sense. I realize, though, that sarcasm is harder to detect through text 'n' whatnot. I need to work on my humor, though. Many people dislike me for it. :b

Touche. That's everyone's excuse including mine. Although working on your humor would be productive, but in the end, I'd only humor those who are worth my time if I were you. I don't know. I particularly don't mind what people are for I respect that's how they are. But it's the "extremist" people that irritate me. And usually my defense is to not really associate with those people until they get that we have our likes and dislikes and back off. In any case, I'm done rambling this piece....although rambling is fun.

On topic: A few days ago, I was called gay for eating a plate full of strawberries by my older bro and younger sis. I pouted for they don't get that Golden Corral doesn't have that much fruits and I love eating fruits......wait that doesn't make me gay. >.<;

Touche. That's everyone's excuse including mine. Although working on your humor would be productive, but in the end, I'd only humor those who are worth my time if I were you. I don't know. I particularly don't mind what people are for I respect that's how they are. But it's the "extremist" people that irritate me. And usually my defense is to not really associate with those people until they get that we have our likes and dislikes and back off. In any case, I'm done rambling this piece....although rambling is fun.
I don't associate with a lot of people because I don't fight, so if people have issues with me, I walk away. I respect the choices of others and fully encourage living life how you want, but I too have things about others I cannot stand and I tend to stay away from those people as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back