GGL Online Tournament: Win a trip to LA

Make sure you guys record them matches. I don't know how they're going to officiate the results... either way I wouldn't put it past the Internet to start a "I won! No I won!" war.

lol, if they start that, I'd automatically suggest that we create another room, invite an official to observe and that way THEY CAN WATCH me push his shit in, AGAIN.

Only good players are gonna win, and good players won't lie. If some online 4 move scrub lies, I'll embarrass them as many times as they want. Not like they stand a chance.

cha cha

Not a horrible idea. I don't think any scrubs will make it very far as even online their tactics are annoying at best. I doubt I'll make it to LA but we'll see what happens.

Cha: Going to add you on live today. Hope we have a decent connection.

Omg i love g4, especially x-playz, man if i go i can't wait to punch that annoying fag witht he bleached spikey hair in his ignorant face!

Wowz!

haha my plan was to enter the first one and play in it DURING SB3, since they have strong wi-fi there. (set up my own station in some corner) :) I wonder if I can pull it off :p

WTF its 360 only?! Im out, and what if you live near L.A.? Would i get a free ride or something?

WTF its 360 only?! Im out, and what if you live near L.A.? Would i get a free ride or something?

- Round Trip to Los Angeles, CA for live Final, the weekend of November 22-23, 2008 (dates may be changed pending studio availability), including round trip coach airfare for winner from a major commercial U.S. airport near winner’s residence, hotel accommodations for two (2) nights/three (3) days (one room, single occupancy), and ground transportation between airport and hotel (ARV $1,100 per player)

Great, too bad i live 5 minutes away from LAX which means i get no flight, no hotel room, and no free transportation.

Back