GMMA Presents: Mashfest 2 @ QuakeCon!!!

Due to uncontrollable events in both my life and my job, I will no longer be able to attend Mashfest. I deeply regret my backing out.

Looks like the only way I can support this community is to go to Iraq/A-stan every other year and hope I make it back in one piece to show up late in Soul Calibur, but if it's whatever it takes to support the game I love, then so be it.

Take care.

Damn, Texas runs on GK's hype, I really wanted you to be there with us, at least before they send you back. I hope you stay safe man, we'll try to keep it up for you so that you can come back to a SC community still kicking it.

I love this site. Either everyone is teaming up on CW or BBoy for idiots that they are. Lets make a side site to strictly bash on them

Sucks that you can't make it GK... We miss you out here mang...

BBoy: Yeah we are still good

Nori: Shut up, Laker fan... hahahahaha

- I.C.E.

I love this site. Either everyone is teaming up on CW or BBoy for idiots that they are. Lets make a side site to strictly bash on them

Bez. Get the fuck out. I can't speak for CW but ain't nobody bashing on me. Now go back under the covers before your girl gets mad at you for being on 8way.

Ps. Haters make you famous.

Ice: I hate you a little bit right now

Best Buy: You are a diseased infested hooker for not coming. You aren't allowed to talk in the thread anymore cause you are a fucking traitor

GK: I'll pray for your safe return brother

SAntionions: I'm not to sure anymore if I will be in town this weekend. I might hit up Austin. Only because I will be in SA for the 23 and the 24 of August. Family vacation. I wanted to hit up the lakes in Austin this weekend. Not to sure. I will keep yall posted if I do.

Houston: Games tonight at my house. Boneless wings, beer, and games tonight. Peace.

Houston: Games tonight at my house. Boneless wings, beer, and games tonight with some pretty terrible players. Peace.
Fixed. And yes, I'm sure agustin/me/CW will be here when you come. We are going to gangbang you, and I don't expect you to complain either

Updated donation list!

Brandon Buffington - $20 - SC4
Jerome Dotson - $40 - SC4
IcecoldEdge - $20 - SC4
Josshua Staton - $20 - Sc4
Omar Mohammed - $20-SC4
David Martinez -$20 - SSF4
KingAce - $25 - Sc4

$145 so far for SC4! With us matching the pot that puts you all up to $290! Skys the limit, keep it up.

I'm sure I cant make this now. Just wont have the money. :/ other stuff must be paid. But perhaps I will try and donate 10$ Just cause. Man i wanted to play some of the big names. >:( oh well Hopefully Nori you can try and get another great tournament poppin in SA soon, You can officially call that one Mashfest 2. lol But good luck to all. I'll be at your house for the casuals bboy. Gotta spank that loser kingAce.

Ice: I hate you a little bit right now

Best Buy: You are a diseased infested hooker for not coming. You aren't allowed to talk in the thread anymore cause you are a fucking traitor

GK: I'll pray for your safe return brother

Im starting to really think about it, if i can get the money then its 90 % im going

Ps. Haters make you famous.

Dude seriously???? You always say im whooped, but everyone knows different. Where you got that i dont know, you guys invite me to play games i cant cause im with her makes me whooped? She works 2 jobs jackass so she doesnt get much time off and when she does we do stuff. Happens to be on games night, at least in my relationship i can go to a friends house without getting asked 100 questions. Anyways yea see you tonight

Dude seriously???? You always say im whooped, but everyone knows different. Where you got that i dont know, you guys invite me to play games i cant cause im with her makes me whooped? She works 2 jobs jackass so she doesnt get much time off and when she does we do stuff. Happens to be on games night, at least in my relationship i can go to a friends house without getting asked 100 questions. Anyways yea see you tonight

I'm sorry I didn't hear your post over the Whaaa Piiisshhhhh!!!! Yeah my girl asks alot of questions but I still am able to get out of the house, JackAss. And if I have to get asked 100 questions, I still can go, unlike you. Mr. time limit.

I'm sorry I didn't hear your post over the Whaaa Piiisshhhhh!!!! Yeah my girl asks alot of questions but I still am able to get out of the house, JackAss. And if I have to get asked 100 questions, I still can go, unlike you. Mr. time limit.

I get out the house whenever i want to. When i go drink i go, that simple. And if i dont wanna go play with you guys and just stay home thats what ima do. I set myself on a time limit cause i got other shit to attend to as in other games. Anyways lets not spam this thread with our inner city bullshit. Sorry guys he is just an idiot sometimes like that other guy in SA
If i happened to show up, hopefully i can. I issue CW a retirement match, if i beat him then he can no longer enter any soul calibur tourny ever. But he is a top player in the community so he shouldnt have a problem beating me.

I get out the house whenever i want to. When i go drink i go, that simple. And if i dont wanna go play with you guys and just stay home thats what ima do. I set myself on a time limit cause i got other shit to attend to as in other games. Anyways lets not spam this thread with our inner city bullshit. Sorry guys he is just an idiot sometimes like that other guy in SA
If i happened to show up, hopefully i can. I issue CW a retirement match, if i beat him then he can no longer enter any soul calibur tourny ever. But he is a top player in the community so he shouldnt have a problem beating me.

Nigga, you don't have to appalogize for me. And damn, I didn't know you had a time limit to hang out with your friends. I'm sure you have a little agenda book in your back pocket with calander events and shit. lol. 7pm to 9pm, games at Bboy's. 9pm. Go home and check in with the wife. 9:30pm, log on to WOW or some other wak ass game that I can play online anytime. 10pm. Damn, realizing that I could have played this game like at 2am after playing games a little longer at Bboy's. Haha. Who's the idiot now.

Oh and that retirement match is just stupid. You really think he is never going to enter another SC tourney cause you beat him. Please. Now that's idiocracy!

Oh and that retirement match is just stupid. You really think he is never going to enter another SC tourney cause you beat him. Please. Now that's idiocracy!

Angel, i'm not going to accept it because i gain nothing from it. So because of that, yes you're right it is a stupid match. But it's not surprising coming from a stupid person.

:D

Updated donation list!

Brandon Buffington - $20 - SC4
Jerome Dotson - $40 - SC4
IcecoldEdge - $20 - SC4
Josshua Staton - $20 - Sc4
Omar Mohammed - $20-SC4
David Martinez -$20 - SSF4
KingAce - $25 - Sc4

$145 so far for SC4! With us matching the pot that puts you all up to $290! Skys the limit, keep it up.

Who is Josshua?
Who is David? He is listed but did not donate to SC4 unless that's a mistake then the pot is at $165.

Jerome I assume is LostProvidence? It's generous of him but I'm more curious if the actual people attending are gonna pay up just like all tournaments require or is this gonna be a sneak in and not contribute thing. So far 4 people who are participating in SC4 paid and B-boyTekken said he will not contribute but participate.

Confirmed to attend:

Something-Unique - Paid (Omar)
Hates
Lolo
Nori
Augustin
IceColdEdge - Paid
ShadowG
Batousai - Paid (Brandon)
Tha-Shogun
KingAce - Paid
Chickenwing