Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neverdie, you're BIG lolz man!
Just accept defeat graciously, that's the best you can do when someone is better than you by a large margin.

Ggs to KrayzieCD, I cant believe I beat you 1 - 20+! I had a celebratory bowl after that match.

GGs to you to man. That was a good win, my problem is a lot of times after someone beats me a round I go into ultra aggressive mode and sometimes that gets me killed even worse. Can't really go ultra aggressive on Hilde unless you're ready to die like Biggie, which I was and did lol.

lmao, many can vouch that my Mitsurugi has more than "one trick" like you're saying. You're just too stupid to pay attention. To be honest with you...if I did do "one trick" why did I dust you off 10-0? I mean, if it were true- that my Mitsurugi's strategy was based on "one trick" then you're a complete idiot for falling for that "one trick" every match, for 30+rounds. Listen, there's many things wrong with your story, and I'll list them easy, so you can follow along.
1.) I'm better than you (already proven)
2.) I haven't been playing SCIV latley, unless asked by friends to join
3.) I don't use Mitsurugi on random people (pretty rarely do I use him against friends)
4.) I don't send hatemail =)
So... I'm sorry, but you're lying. I'm not afraid to admit defeat, but only if I've actual lost. Here's the thing, you're not really getting me with your words- but with your stupidity. Let's look at the bigger picture. You're a 25 year old man, who is online trying to argue with an 18year old because he's better at you in a videogame? Let that sink in for a minute.

Last thing I want to add, you're not the first to say that they've beaten me on a "secret account." I'm pretty sure you're not the last. See, some people are just a little bit weird in this world, and if you're better than them at something- they become childish and immature just to make the other person look/feel bad. We call them haters. Funny thing is, a lot of us 8wr members know the deal- we've all been through the "Oh! well, I beat you on my other account scrub!" ordeal. So, I'm official going to end this right here, and let you make yourself look like an idiot in your next post.

Back to topic;
GGs-
Enkindu
Rasec
ArcadiaZero
Been awhile since I played SCIV, was a little bit rusty- but it's like riding a bike. Also, Arcadia- you've really improved on your Yoshimitsu. He's a lot more trickier, and not just for show either. I can see you progressing even more if you keep it up.

GGs (T6);
Lobo
Tha Shogun
Okay, fuck Bob, but your Lili was nice. Hit me up Lobo.

Lol. I can so agree with this post. Certain people love to do this.
And I won't say who. They know who they are.

A friendly advice to certain people.
Don't come in saying you're the best.
Just show them what you got instead.
Like Yoshimitsu says: Talk is cheap!

Xephukai. Your skills in SCIV haven't seem to rust at all.
As for T6, I need to get it when I get money.
We need to do some Yoshi mirrors.

Xeph is rusty lol i can't believe my yoda beat his Asta...call it luck but for once im glad yoda jumps when he hits cuz i wasn't going to guard low. on another note, Succesful_Loser beat me on one of his other accounts XD it was funny how it went down cuz i just decided to go in ranked i lil while ago and i was up against some guy i cant remember the name, but he used hilde...at labrynth....and DC'd me all 3 rounds so im like,"lol Doom Combo, are you from 8wayrun?". i neva got a reply but when i talked to him in the chatroom it really was him. and to prove it, somehow his name was in my recent players met list at the same time i'd fought the other guy . and i hadn't fought him tht day. so lmao some ppl really do beat you on other accounts. good times ^-^

GGs to Enkindu, i have 0 answers for Voldo. Im on a "borrowed" wifi signal so thats why my connection was so jumpy

I've beaten Xeph on like 9 different accounts but whenever I use juece I lose just so he doesnt realize its me muhahahahaha

NDk, you were doing pretty well it seemed. It was difficult trying to adapt to your Kilik. Minus some silly mistakes probably due to online, I think you handled him quite well.

GG's to everyone I played last night: SC2AI, Juece, BelovedChild, NamuSkull, and my Voldo master, Karl! I think that's all who I played anyway. I tend to forget who all I play when I play over 100 games a day. Anywho, thanks for the good times. Oh yeah, played this nice ass Hilde too. Zeph or something. I saw he posts here, so props to him as well. Hope to play you more in the future. Hilde is pretty fun to fight against.

lmao, many can vouch that my Mitsurugi has more than "one trick" like you're saying. You're just too stupid to pay attention. To be honest with you...if I did do "one trick" why did I dust you off 10-0? I mean, if it were true- that my Mitsurugi's strategy was based on "one trick" then you're a complete idiot for falling for that "one trick" every match, for 30+rounds. Listen, there's many things wrong with your story, and I'll list them easy, so you can follow along.
1.) I'm better than you (already proven)
2.) I haven't been playing SCIV latley, unless asked by friends to join
3.) I don't use Mitsurugi on random people (pretty rarely do I use him against friends)
4.) I don't send hatemail =)
So... I'm sorry, but you're lying. I'm not afraid to admit defeat, but only if I've actual lost. Here's the thing, you're not really getting me with your words- but with your stupidity. Let's look at the bigger picture. You're a 25 year old man, who is online trying to argue with an 18year old because he's better at you in a videogame? Let that sink in for a minute.

Last thing I want to add, you're not the first to say that they've beaten me on a "secret account." I'm pretty sure you're not the last. See, some people are just a little bit weird in this world, and if you're better than them at something- they become childish and immature just to make the other person look/feel bad. We call them haters. Funny thing is, a lot of us 8wr members know the deal- we've all been through the "Oh! well, I beat you on my other account scrub!" ordeal. So, I'm official going to end this right here, and let you make yourself look like an idiot in your next post.

Back to topic;
GGs-
Enkindu
Rasec
ArcadiaZero
Been awhile since I played SCIV, was a little bit rusty- but it's like riding a bike. Also, Arcadia- you've really improved on your Yoshimitsu. He's a lot more trickier, and not just for show either. I can see you progressing even more if you keep it up.

GGs (T6);
Lobo
Tha Shogun
Okay, fuck Bob, but your Lili was nice. Hit me up Lobo.

Xeph, you keep missing the point.....I wouldn't have said anything to you...period....if you didn't say anything to me. I never keep quiet, if someone saids something to me. :) Once the entertaining back and fourth starts, .....I don't end it...it's just too fun.

So what if I'm 25 years old and you're 18? I can't see how that has ANYTHING to do with our topic....lol. I'm not arguing with you because you beat me in an f10....lol....goodness...that must really rub your ego huh? haha. I care zero that you beat me.....I'm serious....I'm only responding to you calling me a scrub and that you said for me to go back to the sink where I belong......I will post here a trillion times..."Xeph beat me 10-0 in an f10, and is better than me in soul calibur"...and?? lol....nothing changes about my life or yours...except you are better than me in soul calibur.....?? lol....

Anyway....My point is xeph...I am not trying to argue with you about whos better....I spoke my mind about something.....which didn't include your name in any bit of the post....yet you found yourself posting a response to it, and also.....making a statement about me....lol why I don't know (maybe you like me?, haha, jk)...but of course, I was going to respond..

Some other key things....

I am 25 years old, and have more free time than most 25 year olds I know so I can go back and fourth with you for hours, days, weeks, months, and am not really wasting my time.....(I only respond every other day anyway).

I am not mad that you beat me.....I learned things fighting you...how could I be mad?

The bigger picture is, that you want to appear smarter than me, so you continue to try to insult me "intelligently"....and worse....you appear actually serious about it. lol I do thank you for yourself admitting whos the "man" and whos the 18 year old. I considered myself a "man" since 16........guess it'll take you a bit longer before you're a "man". lol...jk.

I applaud you....shall we continue?... :) Here's a secret ...I've never beaten you on a different account....but it got the obvious responses from you....lol

Xeph, you keep missing the point.....I wouldn't have said anything to you...period....if you didn't say anything to me. I never keep quiet, if someone saids something to me. :) Once the entertaining back and fourth starts, .....I don't end it...it's just too fun.

So what if I'm 25 years old and you're 18? I can't see how that has ANYTHING to do with our topic....lol. I'm not arguing with you because you beat me in an f10....lol....goodness...that must really rub your ego huh? haha. I care zero that you beat me.....I'm serious....I'm only responding to you calling me a scrub and that you said for me to go back to the sink where I belong......I will post here a trillion times..."Xeph beat me 10-0 in an f10, and is better than me in soul calibur"...and?? lol....nothing changes about my life or yours...except you are better than me in soul calibur.....?? lol....

Anyway....My point is xeph...I am not trying to argue with you about whos better....I spoke my mind about something.....which didn't include your name in any bit of the post....yet you found yourself posting a response to it, and also.....making a statement about me....lol why I don't know (maybe you like me?, haha, jk)...but of course, I was going to respond..

Some other key things....

I am 25 years old, and have more free time than most 25 year olds I know so I can go back and fourth with you for hours, days, weeks, months, and am not really wasting my time.....(I only respond every other day anyway).

I am not mad that you beat me.....I learned things fighting you...how could I be mad?

The bigger picture is, that you want to appear smarter than me, so you continue to try to insult me "intelligently"....and worse....you appear actually serious about it. lol I do thank you for yourself admitting whos the "man" and whos the 18 year old. I considered myself a "man" since 16........guess it'll take you a bit longer before you're a "man". lol...jk.

I applaud you....shall we continue?... :) Here's a secret ...I've never beaten you on a different account....but it got the obvious responses from you....lol

lol, I win.

GGs to;
Sephalump
Eli123s
RASEC
sephalump- you'll get better as time goes by. I suggest sticking to zas and tira since no one seems to play those two anymore.

GGs are pretty lean at the moment, but my German buddies deserve a big mention:

x_2ndFace_x
Locy
XshadeX
Yamaraja

A special mention also to:

Heniek, Neohmaki, Ring_PL and Vannhelsing for giving me a tough time.

Really though, this 'beating people on my secret account' crap is starting to make me sick. Be a man, use your main account that everyone knows you on and fight someone. Get the fuck out of here with this, 'I beat u on a different account' shit.

GGs to Karl_34, Successful Loser, and Shinji. I've put so much time lately into Kilik and Asta that the easiest online character in the world to use is starting to lose skills. Gotta practice up my Mitsu now.

It was a joke.....was used just to bait responses from my current flame enemy (xeph). Gosh how easy it easy to piss some one off these days.... lol, jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back