Greetings from NYC!

HiguraShiki

[10] Knight
Hey guys! I'm HiguraShiki! I am definitely not new to the Soul Calibur series, as I have played Soul Blade and Soul Calibur II, III, IV, and now V (although I have not played SCI), however after the release of SCV, I am beginning to get interested in the whole online competition scene.
As of now, I main Raphael. My two subs are Hilde and Cervantes, who I am trying to learn how to become better with.

As you can tell from my avatar, I am a Touhou fan, and a big anime, visual novel fan as well. My username is a combination of Higurashi (anime and visual novel) and Shiki (Character from Tsukihime and Melty Blood).
You may have seen my Marisa character online if you have played against me. She my most used character so far.

I will be looking forward to staying with you guys!

Welcome to 8wayrun!
How are you not a member of this website if you're such a big fan since soul blade?!
:P

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to 8wayrun!
How are you not a member of this website if you're such a big fan since soul blade?!
:P

Glad to have you with us!
Haha I actually just recently found out about this site thanks to someone named Hecatom!
Thanks for the welcome XD

Yay, we need more weeaboos hahaha.

I used to be really into Touhou as well. I don't play the games as much, but a section of my figure collection is all Touhou. I need to get around to making more otaku-culture customs. All I've got right now is an obligatory Luffy/Xiba (mostly because of the hungry quotes). What moveset is your Marisa running?

Yay, we need more weeaboos hahaha.

I used to be really into Touhou as well. I don't play the games as much, but a section of my figure collection is all Touhou. I need to get around to making more otaku-culture customs. All I've got right now is an obligatory Luffy/Xiba (mostly because of the hungry quotes). What moveset is your Marisa running?

My Marisa uses Raphael's moveset. Unfitting but oh well X3

Back