Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time

Tiamat

[11] Champion
Damn, why do all the TBS games come out on hand held systems? No reason I should be forced to buy these fucking things so I can get any fresh turn based goodness. I've went all the whole way back to Shinning Force 2 (As in Sega Genesis) just for something different to mess with.

Meh, whatever, nice heads up, Tiamat. Thanks for letting me know what I'm missing ;_;

I really like Shining Force series as well (the SRPG ones anyway...). Shining Force 3 is still one of my favorite games.

Growlanser is probably going to be one of the last PSP games to get a physical release in the US. The digital release is probably not going to be Vita compatible at launch but Atlus is working on it. Though I don't have a Vita yet myself...

Yeah, no idea what's with the other Shinning games. They could of at least had the decency to not call them Shinning games. "Dim Force: Button Presser" has a nice ring.

This looks very interesting. I might pick this up as well but only until I'm done with the after years of FFIV.

Back