Gyakuten Saiban 5 (Ace Attorney 5) [3DS]

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
fID637v.jpg

Hooray for us Ace Attorney fans =)

GS5 will take place 1 year after GS4, and sees you playing as Phoenix Wright, the main man having been reinstated. He will have a new partner (not sure where Maya's gone to), and Case 1 will see him facing off against the brother of Winston Payne!

Credit : http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23801

Official Site : http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/5/
(HUGE update with Case 2 intro, and Apollo as playable character)

Release Date (JP) : July 25th, 2013

Phoenix Wright, age 34 :
2313016-original.png
The New Assistant, Kokone, age 18 :
bg_kiduki.png

TGS 2012 Trailer (NEW) :

Apollo Justice, Age 23

Apollo2.png
ApolloNewOA.png

New prosecutor, Jin Yuugami.
Jin.png

Any news on a US release date?
Aside from the fact that it's coming for sure? No. But that might be due to the fact we don't have a Japanese release date either...

It was just announced back in January. This is the first real info to surface on the game.

Anyway...PEOPLE ON 8WR LIKE ACE ATTORNEY!

It's actually one of my favorite series. <3 Phoenix, Mai, and fuckin' especially PEARL!

Either way, January is a long time for no release date...

I absolutely loved this game. I will admit that I did watch the first 2 games through Youtube, meaning that I never played it. However, I fell in love with the game and how interesting the story was.

I will actually pick this game up and try it for myself.

Any news on Edgeworth?

Those delicious graphics. In 3D! Totally useful for, uhh... reading those case reports!

New prosecutor revealed

300px-Jin_Yuugami.jpg

Japanese name is Jin Yugami. Apparently he's been convicted of a murder, but because he's a damn good prosecutor they still let him do his job. As you can see he looks really fucking evil and badass and emo and grimdark.

Also, there will be DLC costumes for some reason. Phoenix gets his old suit from the first 3 games, Apollo gets a casual outfit, and Kokone gets a schoolgirl outfit.

Back