Haaaaay:)

DontTestMePish

[10] Knight
ok so i've alrdy been her for almost a month but still. hey whats up? i'm Kelly, i'm 21 years old and i've played soul calibur since SCI came out. i really don't know what else to say? i like to play as Cassandra, Taki, Setsuka, Talim, Maxi and Tira

Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. Don't be shy to say how much of a Soul fiend you are, we all have it in us.....hopefully.

Lol, thanks. I love all the games, looking forward to SCV :D anyone know when its supposed to come out? - early 2012, mid 2012, late 2012?

Welcome. Do you have any plans for when SC5 comes out? Are you just looking to play casually online or try to link up with your local community and play offline?

Hello and welcome, Kelly. Where are you from? You should check out your region's threads; even if you don't plan on playing competitively at the moment, it will get you a chance to get familiar with some players from your area.

@Malice i'm more of a casual player, i can't go too many places bcuz i'm in university. ill occasionally go to the SC events though.
@LostProvidence i'm from San Fransisco, California :) right now i'm living in Boston, Massachusetts going to Harvard University, my job right now is a bartender. :p

Thank you! It's about time another girl join the SoulCalibur Community. Welcome:)
girls are needed here Lol :).

Daishi said they'll release it between January and June.
thank you. thats good too, ill be able to play during the summer after school ends:D

@Malice i'm more of a casual player, i can't go too many places bcuz i'm in university. ill occasionally go to the SC events though.
@LostProvidence i'm from San Fransisco, California :) right now i'm living in Massachusetts, New York going to Harvard University, my job right now is a bartender. :p

Cool. Understandable that you're focusing on school. Either way, Northeast is home to some very personable players (and quite a few of them are beastly at the game). Hopefully, come summer, SC5 will be out and you'll make out to an event. Don't hesitate to mix up drinks, either (I'm sure it'll make everyone fall in love with you). Either way, once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Back