Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
Who's Hotter..Selena Gomez or Megan Fox??

300-SelenaGomez-041912-jpg_213359.jpg
300-MeganFox-041912-jpg_213359.jpg

Poison isn't a dude. IT is a hermaphrodite. We're talking the japanese newhalf kind that has both male and female parts FULLY working. The kind that has yet to show up in the real world lol

What makes Megan Fox slutty and trashy?

I can only go by what Ive seen in the media really. All her movies and things like that, portray her as a sex symbol. Shes always in some akward position, kissing on girls, ass hanging out, stuff like that.

As to where selena is a disney kid. sweet, innocent, and mostly un-corrupted.

Now dont get me wrong. Those 2 women are the 2 that I drool over. I constantly get the back of my wifes hand while watching transformers and witches of waverly place. Those 2 girls are in my top 3, along with jessica alba.

You put up megan against ANYONE else, Id pick megan everytime. But you put her up against jessica or selena? thats different.

I think you missed the premise of my joke. Poison is supposed to be considered a dude even though it looks like a chick. In the game, Poison is too sexy to be a chick in a game, it gotta be a dude.
I know the premise of your joke, I just didn't find it funny enough to respond in any way other than correcting you.

Back