Hello from a Texas goon

Boogieman

[09] Warrior
Hello to you all

I used to play a wicked Taki back in Soul Calibur 2. The series didn't much pan out of that well for me later on but I'm digging the hell out of what I'm seeing for Soul Calibur V. My goal is to master Natsu and rep Texas once again. Hi to my long lost friends, IceColdedge, Jeager, and Eddy Pistons!!!!!

I hope to learn a lot from the people of this forum as I have been out of the game way too long. Hopefully you guys can appreciate me as much as I'm sure to appreciate the information & people within this site! ^.^

Let the head mashing begin & fill them caps with soup for the bums out there!

This is a Texan saying hello to a fellow Texan! Nice to meet you. do you have an Xbox360 or PS3? Hope you have a good time being here on 8WR through good and bad occasions with all of us here. Enkidu will probably post a message later on to give you the basic of the site.

Hello. Nice to meet you ^^ I hope you will spend your time here well ^^

thank you all.

i have a ps3 and my handle is WhiteXtra if anyone wants to get in some sc4 prior to 5 for laughs or whatever, feel free to add me and when I'm not busy I'd be glad to get some practice in. I need to start getting back into the groove of playing sc again.

Back