Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo Confirmed for SC5!

• Admin
A few hours ago, Daishi Odashima confirmed on his twitter that 4 characters would probably be revealed during GamesCom, in Cologne, Germany.
Probably 4 characters are going to be presented at GamesCom. Cross your fingers for your favorite character!
We now know, thanks to an exclusive video at 1UP GameVideos that Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo have been confirmed for Soul Calibur 5! GamesCom hasn't officially started yet... so stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_007.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_000.jpg

xD

Yeah, that's what i meant. Gaurd Crush. Sry
No actually that's fine guard crush and guard break are very different things.

Guard Crush moves don't necessary equal to getting hit. When your bar is flashing a Guard Break completely leaves you vulnerable to getting hit. It's in the game, but we haven't seen one done yet...so like I said very possible.

No actually that's fine guard crush and guard break are very different things.

Guard Crush moves don't necessary equal to getting hit. When your bar is flashing a Guard Break completely leaves you vulnerable to getting hit. It's in the game, but we haven't seen one done yet...so like I said very possible.

Hope for some gameplay of these charaters soon then

Awesome! I don't know if the hype already blocked my mind and with the screenshots I get the feel of Tira, Maxi, Voldo and Hilde really looking older, what do you think? :|

I think Hilde looks a little older - her cheeks are less rounded, so maybe you're right! here she is in 4, looking more cherubic and youthful:
280px-Hilde_SCIV.jpg

As far as I can tell, there's no changes to Maxi, Tira and Hilde's faces. Not really a bad thing though as I think the 17 year skip was a stupid idea to begin with.

Did SC4 have any fur rendering? Looks like they stumbled on how to implement that, and then added fur to a bunch of characters.

Tira looks AWESOME. I didn't like her in 4, but I might have to start using her again. Still wish they would totally ditch the harlequin theme, and go back to the bird feathers, but I'm glad to see her outfit takes some sc3 inspiration.

Live streams

1 Viewers
vlowup9325
vlowup9325
VLOWGAANNGG!!! quick sesh!
1 Viewers
Xtimekey
Xtimekey
sc6 single player stuff (no pvp)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members