Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo Confirmed for SC5!

• Admin
A few hours ago, Daishi Odashima confirmed on his twitter that 4 characters would probably be revealed during GamesCom, in Cologne, Germany.
Probably 4 characters are going to be presented at GamesCom. Cross your fingers for your favorite character!
We now know, thanks to an exclusive video at 1UP GameVideos that Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo have been confirmed for Soul Calibur 5! GamesCom hasn't officially started yet... so stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
VOLDO AND TIRA DESIGN LOOKS SICK!!!!!!!
Hilde looks the same minus new shoulder pads and helmet.
Maxi looks exactly the same as SC3 if im not mistaken.

I took some screenshots yo.
Hilde.png
MAXI.png
Tira.png
Voldo.png

I wanna say voldo is wearingtoo many clothes, but... that outfit is nucking futs.

Also, Maxi looks better than I thought, and tira looks damn pretty.

Also also, I hate all you people acting like mid-30s is goddamn ancient.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATS GOOD?!?!? THEY BROUGHT WHO BACK???? WHO?? NOT YO WHACK LI LONG!!! LOL HAHAHA LOL So effing happy!! everybody is loking soooo good!!! Their costumes are sooooo fly!!! all i have to say is... I FREAKING LOVE YOU MAXI AND TIRA!! And may i say again... EVERYBODY IS LOOKING SO GOOD! Really diggin the costumes!!

About the stages: one seems to took place in Wolfkrone court, it's Awesome!
The other one in the wood is wonderful as well: I've always wanted a stage in the forest

Are you kidding me? Out of all people they kept,they kept Hilde. See this is what's bothering me,if you are going to keep old characters keep the ones who have been with the franchise for years. I can understand Voldo amd Maxi ( I thought Maxi was going to be taken away) maybe Tira, but Hilde? If you keep old characters you need to keep their rivals for example, Ivy & Cervantes, Sigfried & Nightmare.On top of all this they are taking away the mother of the two important characters, Sophitia. Yep I said it. They said she was killed by melfested or the melfested or one of the two. What i'm trying to say is if you are going to keep old characters keep good ones.

What are you talking about? Hilde is the only character that fits the SC series in SC4. Why would they invest time and creativity designing her if she was not to return?

Voldo, Tira and Hilde are awesome, not only showed the gameplay of Voldo :( .....but I am happy just to know that he is back. Just need to confirm the Zasalamel now

So um 1st
I AM SOOOO SOO SOO SOO SO so so so happy. TIRA and MAXI and and VOLDO(well i knew they were going to keep him lol) and HILDE :D
And if they kept Seigfried(sp?) of course Hilde is going to be there.
Now *achem* maxi has died in almost every game and they bring him back EVERY game. I know his hair is like elvis but don't hate deep down everyone loves a lil bit of maxi ;) lol
I believe Project Soul knows exactly what they are doing and I'm just waiting for the game to come out.
However I still would like to see Talim back or at least her fighting style back. And I would also like to see kilik return as well. (and the new trio could be Leihua, Kilik and Maxi.)
Other than that I am good.
THANK YOU JAXEL!!!!

Live streams

15 Viewers
lasidreriadelarte
lasidreriadelarte
torneo soul calibur 6 entre amigos | cpu vs cpu | !comic | !comandos @javiartverso
2 Viewers
RespectVibes
RespectVibes
Casual Online Matches - Kilik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back