Hilde: Q&A/General Discussion Thread

Hey team homeland, so I just got FUCKED by a Natsu at TORYUKEN.

Has any one here discovered any tech against her? This matchup seems to be heavily, heavily in Natsu's favour. :(.

In other news, Hilde rapes Nightmare... B+K and 2A+B = godlike against him.

Hussler, how did you place?
Against Natsu, B+K seems to beat every PO option bar BE BT K.
I'm considering whether or not I start teaching actual people my secret tech. Only problem with that is it might summon another ban-wagon. Ramon already permanently hates me for showing him one part.

I'm considering whether or not I start teaching actual people my secret tech. Only problem with that is it might summon another ban-wagon. Ramon already permanently hates me for showing him one part.
Wonder what that is....

@Runis - I'll be at evo as well, are you interested in sharing tech there? I have some secrets as well xD.

I'm also gonna be attending MAT to get some precious precious evo points, so perhaps this time I'll be on stream and kick some ass.

Gonna hit the lab again...

on Raw C2B, your best follow up is 66A+B. The fall damage delays when they can get up and if they do its a tech trap.

^ Thank you very much! And I guess it's possible to do it even if you're charging A when you release B to C2B... releasing A during the C2B animation, than G, then 66A+B, right?

Promise you'll reeal it after Evo?
STOP TRYING TO LEARN STUFF ABOUT MY CHARACTER That's it im checking out algol thread. My secret tech is practice, learned that one from micheal jordan.

cool reset combo

22_88 B-c2b-g-4kk Make sure the 1st k hits med height, so by the time the 2nd k comes out it turns into a tech trap that can convert into huge meterless damage. This is a trick that only works once so use it wisely. First time it will hit anyone though:) To charge to c2b and time the 4kk takes some skill.

I dont get why you dont just tell us.......... And didnt you start the hilde bandwagon,,,, thread. If people ask me i tell them what ever they want. I never hold information cause i am not intimidated by the progression of other players.

Its a mid screen 31 hit combo that does 227 damage, takes more than 15 seconds and has other factors to it that can turn it into a death combo, the only consolation is that its difficulty is the same as Just Guarding 20 random attacks in a row which range from i25-i30.
And for everyone's information you can use 9 C2B's in any one combo. After 8 nothing will relaunch.

Its a mid screen 31 hit combo that does 227 damage, takes more than 15 seconds and has other factors to it that can turn it into a death combo, the only consolation is that its difficulty is the same as Just Guarding 20 random attacks in a row which range from i25-i30.
And for everyone's information you can use 9 C2B's in any one combo. After 8 nothing will relaunch.

4 3b be (12 hit),9 c2bs(18 hits), 22-88b(2hits) i get it. But yeah impossible. No one can control the animation on 3b be. I dont care how good you are. it is possible for a 28 hit though, maybe more depending on if you get lucky animations on 3b be. And as for c2bs, i can get 9 if i start with c2b. But if i start with 22_88 b i cant get over 5. They fall out on the 6th one. ironically after 22_88 b- c2b-g x6 14 hits takes 139 damage lol. They like to make her take that amount.

If you do just 22_88 b-c2b-g-3b be loop you can only go to 16 hits before they fall out the c2b. And that also takes 139 damage. so i think it matters what attack you start with.

actually, that's not it. 3B BE counts towards your limit of relaunchers.
this is a stable combo so long as you have the timing for it. The timing is just stupid since her relaunchers are inconsistent and you have to always hit at a certain height.

So then you must be using B+K (animation version). ugh idk about that. Just thinking about it hurts my head :) Honestly i stop'ed testing it. You got any techs or tips to control it?

EDIT: after some testing B+K animation only takes 2 damage in combo lol. I guess thats good for keeping the damage high, interesting.

m216, this is so fucked up and stuff you're going to be cringing at why it wasn't known earlier.

Back