Hilde Videos - 80 Visual lessons in Doom.

Ruko

[09] Warrior
My access to internet is inconsistent but ill try to keep this first post updated. If I am posting the wrong stuff or posting the wrong way please let me know.

Videos that have been posted in this thread:

Posted By:Ruko
Hilde combo video playlist

Videos that were posted on caliburforum.com:

Posted by: Shen Yuan
Hilde vs Talim(Shen Yuan vs Shen Yu)

Hilde vs Mina(Shen Yuan vs Shen Yu)

Posted by: KazuyaSasa
KazuyaSASA (HIL) vs Lakitu (YOS) (Pt1/2)

KazuyaSASA (HIL) vs Lakitu (YOS) (Pt2/2)

Posted by: gammonwalker

Posted by: Animeruko
XBL Hilde vs match videos

Posted by:cupui

Hilde Videos

Thanks for the videos!

Your own playlist seem to be failing (wrong url?).

I'm Rivvil at youtube. I posted a comment in the Astaroth vs Hilde video about pressuring the opponent.

Hilde Videos

Thanks for the videos!

Your own playlist seem to be failing (wrong url?).

I'm Rivvil at youtube. I posted a comment in the Astaroth vs Hilde video about pressuring the opponent.
Thanks, I fixed it, Seems my copy-paste from CF killed some text in the link. The word "list" did not copy correctly for some reason.

btw.. Thanks for your advice im working on adding those to my game, well more like training myself to use them rather than the other nonsence i use usally.

Hilde Videos

I finally got to play some matches that arent online unfortunately it was on PS3(no stick). here they are, Last 2 matches of the night we got carried way and forgot to record the others.

Hilde Videos

Would you be able to post some combo videos where the timing is different between attacks or to show how some combos might not work (eg. Amy or Astaroth C3B, 44K, C2BB, C3A, C2BB, C2AA)?

-David

Hilde Videos

basically just do videos of the combos vs all characters?

Hilde Videos

I can do it but i don't know which characters need some special timing for other than Amy, in fact i wouldn't even have realized that it was hard to get on some people if it wasn't for those combo charts so .... should i just do all the people listed as "difficult"?

Ill probably have it done today or tomorrow.

EDIT: I havent gotten around to this yet i will eventually .. Infinate Undsicovery came out and its been sucking up all my attention.

Hilde Videos

Does the version of SC4 you're playing on have all updated patches? I'm seeing some stuff here that's currently impossible to pull off because of the patch that makes Hilde's charges reset if you press a macro'd button for a button you were charging beforehand with another button. For example, 3:57, you do a C1 B, then a C3 A, then a C2 BB, then a C2 AA, all in quick succession. 3 seconds hadn't passed between your C1 B and your C2 BB, and between your C3 A and C2 AA. I saw stuff like this many times in the video, so I was just wondering.

Hilde Videos

AFAIK Skatan doesn't use button binding at all. If you train yourself enough you should be able to do this without too much trouble. Basically just start charging as soon as you can. Shen Yuan has experience from Guilty Gear with holding buttons so it doesn't bother him at all.

Hilde Videos

I know, but in the vid, the time span between some of his attacks seem smaller than it should be. In the example I mentioned earlier, the time span between his C1 B and his C2 BB is less than 3 seconds. Same thing happened with his C3 A and C2 AA. It takes three seconds to get a C2. That's where my confusion comes from.

Hilde Videos

I know, but in the vid, the time span between some of his attacks seem smaller than it should be. In the example I mentioned earlier, the time span between his C1 B and his C2 BB is less than 3 seconds. Same thing happened with his C3 A and C2 AA. It takes three seconds to get a C2. That's where my confusion comes from.
It takes 2 seconds to get C2 and 3 seconds to get C3, Macros dont work because when you hold a macro and then pres the button the charge is reset.

Hilde Videos

Actually I tested it with a stopwatch some time ago and it's not 3 but rather 3,5 seconds to C3. 3 or even 3,2 sec wasn't enough.

Hilde Videos

Actually I tested it with a stopwatch some time ago and it's not 3 but rather 3,5 seconds to C3. 3 or even 3,2 sec wasn't enough.
it does seem longer than 3 seconds.

if you follow the timer for matches you can get C1 in 1 second, if you press the button on 2 when it gets to1 you release thats C1, if you press the button on 2 and release on 0 thats 2 seconds and C2, the only one that seems longer is C3 its somewhere between 3 and 4 seconds so 3.5 seems right.

Hilde Videos

here is my newest match
I hope I can perform better this time.

Cupui ( Hilde ) VS Frozenfang (yoshi )

I'm still not goodin execute the combo
I realize that the juggle starter from charging
is viewable and easy to predict with frozenfang
he GI most my charging attack :p
so My hilde having a hard time deal with him :(

I'll be waiting for the comment and advice as usual
:)
THX

Hilde Videos

Very nice videos. Jessie has a quite nice Hilde. Against Taki he was using more standard moves, less charges. Against you, he rellied almost exclusively on charges.

EDIT : Actually, in the second match, he used more standard attacks, especially 6A+K for interruption.

EDIT#2 : Cupui, I watched your two matches. Nice Hilde. I do not think I can give you much tips because your Hilde feels more complete than mine.

Back