Hilde vs Amy

Doom103

[08] Mercenary
I'm having alot of trouble with this matchup, granted I just learned the charge meta game but I need help here.

I am going to tell you to do something that 99.99999% of players will not be able to do.
use C3A to aGI her 6BB on reaction. It's possible, but not plausible. But if you can do that, you've screwed up like 90% of her interrupt game.

1 thing you need to know is that Amy's 3BA is punishable by doom if you jump it. Good players will usually omit the A, but the disadvantage she gets from a blocked 3B is enough that she shouldn't be able to interrupt C3B (Untested), and if it is, then you should still be safe with an empty jump.

Her 1A is also Jump doom able, but good luck doing that on reaction. If you block her 1A, just use 8K since it punishes, and tech traps into C3B. And if you wall splat with the 8K, you get back throw or C3AKB, 44K, C2BB, C3A, C2BB, C2AA off it.

lol what)) 6BB cant be aGI'ed but can be TC'ed. also it cant be reacted to. this isnt even a good move vs hilde to begin with. Theres nothing special in this matchup, learn her move tracking sides, learn her wakeups. ... actually forget about it and just let go of A button when in a pinch, win the round, repeat.

I'm almost certain you could aGI 6BBB and 6BB. Back to testing then.

Edit:
Ok, straight from my list of counters that I know I've tested,

6BBB
aGI C3A on 2nd B onwards is possible

And reacting to a 6BB when you know it should be coming is only hard, not impossible. Especially since it's on the SECOND hit, not the first.

Edit2:
Ok tested it and it doesn't aGI. Must've been something from pre 1.03

Back