Houston SC4 Monthly - TYS2 and LHobo2

Houston SC4 Monthly

Its sad when a native houstonian is saying her city sucks. Kinda sad cause you admitted you don't know what your doing over the phone, you shouldn't put us in the same boat. Not trying to offend you in any way, just shouldn't speak for the entire city like that. I represent Pasadena but Houston basically is like crossing the street so speak for yourself on those comments Dugfinn.

Houston SC4 Monthly

^^^ Dude, take a joke. It's all groovy. I don't mean it literally.

I haven't seen Pasadena play, so I can't talk for ya'll, but I have seen Houston play (what few of them exist) and I have seen Dallas... Well, I'm not saying that we're gonna stay in a state of suck. Hell, I'm positive that soon we'll be giving everyone a run for there money. Just gotta build the community up.

PS: Ya'll be nice to Chris, don't make me come up there! Chris say yo to Mark for me.
Also, I'll be up in Dallas at the end of the month for A-kon. Anyone want a SC4 tourney, say the word and I'll make it happen there.

Houston SC4 Monthly

^^^ Dude, take a joke. It's all groovy. I don't mean it literally.

I haven't seen Pasadena play, so I can't talk for ya'll, but I have seen Houston play (what few of them exist) and I have seen Dallas... Well, I'm not saying that we're gonna stay in a state of suck. Hell, I'm positive that soon we'll be giving everyone a run for there money. Just gotta build the community up.

PS: Ya'll be nice to Chris, don't make me come up there! Chris say yo to Mark for me.
Also, I'll be up in Dallas at the end of the month for A-kon. Anyone want a SC4 tourney, say the word and I'll make it happen there.

at A-KOn is the dallas SC4 regional

As mentioned in the opening post, i am Xyro. I will be running the Super Smash bros brawl event on june 6th and i will help run the soul calibur event if need.

The venue we are using to hold this solcal event is LIMITLESS when it comes to space(regionals/nationals/qualifiers will be no problem). If ANY body in the entire state of texas wants to have MONTHLY sc4 events, we(dugfin/xyro) can set that up. Im from Pasadena and now that i know Pasadena has a scene i encourage you pasadena players to support this event. I dont know if you guys have a monthly event set up or anything but ill tell you right now that if you want one, i will have it done each and every month at funplex just for you guys.

In any case, if you wanna talk SC or wanna talk about setting up events in pasadena/houston area or if you just wanna make the scene bigger, hit me up.

Cell=409-692-0697
AIM= xyro77

edit: i saw someone post and it said some SC regionals dont give out money........thats retard. I come from the smash bros scene and we ALWAYS give out money for ANY AND ALL EVENTS. The same will go for soulcalibur, we pay our players. unless you people dont want money.

edit 2: Hey pasadena players.....WHERE in pasadena do you live at? Im off of Fairmont pkwy.

He is way better man, more tricky to read at first, we gonna play Friday night if you wanna roll hit me up ill my number.

holy shit. thats 3min away from me.

Bu yea, I came from the sc2 scene so i need to catch up in sc4. Is sc4 raph better or worse than sc2 raph

Hey xyro man your more than welcome to J up on our game days at Sc4, we been looking for a steady group of people just to practcie with and get better so hope to see you there

Back