[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Great One I hope to see you first round, give you a Pasadena/Houston beating you been missing out on for awhile now. Now everyone is coming for you my friend

Well. Trashday is done and time to move on to the next Tourney. So with out further ado. It's time to practice up. Watch and learn what we did wrong. Back to the Drawing boards and so forth. Sweets will be leaving Friday and this will probably be our last practice with him till the next time he comes back. Let's do this right. Games at U of H and then finish it at a Bar or club! Sho Nuff!

When: Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:30 PM
Where: University of Houston University Center (UC)
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, TX 77004

The next location for game night will be at UH in the University Center - Cougar Den (Rm 12) in the underground of the UC, from 7:30p - 11:20p, maybe a little later.

This week we'll feature Super Street Fighter IV. We plan to have a screen for New Super Mario Bros. Wii again this week and Smash Bros. Brawl as usual. We also want to try and get a 360 LAN going for Unreal Tournament III and maybe Halo 3, or CoD MW2. If you have any FPS/multiplayer games or a 360 or screen let me know.

There are usually groups of people on several fighting games including Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, KOF XII, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom,etc. I want to suggest for the future that people bring more sports games, like maybe NBA 2K10 or Tiger Woods for Wii or UFC.

Some of the games we play include DJ Hero, Virtua Fighter 5, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Fight Night 3&4, Smash Bros. Brawl, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, Boderlands, Call of Duty MW2, Halo ODST/3, KoF XII, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Madden 10, Smackdown vs Raw, Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory. We've averaged about 20 - 30 gamers coming so disregard the RSVP count.

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/videogamenetwork/suggestion/

I am goin to pick up that SSF4 and be putting some practice in and have Legendary JumpSuit help me out with the training. It's goin to be like the Karate Kid shit. Watch. If anybody wants some practice in on this new hotness, let me know. Peace.

Game night this Friday night! Who's going?

Hi, I received a lot of feedback and most of it was in favor of doing game nights on Fridays while a few were for Wednesdays. So I've scheduled the next game night for next Friday. The schedule might differ from week to week though depending on the availability of the rooms. The next location for game night will be at UH in the University Center - Mediterranean (Rm 91) in the underground of the UC, from 8:00p - 11:50p, maybe later.

This week we'll feature Super Street Fighter IV and we should have Backbreaker Football as well. We'll have a screen for Smash Bros. Brawl as usual. If anyone has a copy of UFC 10 or any other sports games, especially baseball, let me know. DJ Hero should be on hand and we may try and get a 360 LAN going for Unreal Tournament III, Battlefield 2, and maybe Halo 3, or CoD MW2 if anyone is interested. If you have any FPS/multiplayer games or a 360 or screen let me know.

There are usually groups of people on several fighting games including Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, KOF XII, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom,etc. I want to suggest for the future that people bring more sports games, like maybe NBA 2K10 or Tiger Woods for Wii or UFC.

Some of the games we play include DJ Hero, Virtua Fighter 5, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Fight Night 3&4, Smash Bros. Brawl, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, Boderlands, Call of Duty MW2, Halo ODST/3, KoF XII, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Madden 10, Smackdown vs Raw, Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory. We've averaged about 20 - 30 gamers coming so disregard the RSVP count.

First off. IS ANYBODY IN HERE... HERE.... HERE......HER....HEE.......

Second. I would like to congradulate Dan the Heat on his recent purchase of a PS3! About damn time! I guess he was waiting on E3 to find out if they would announce a PS4 or a Xbox720. I know I was for my Xbox. lol

Third. There is a game night tonight at my crib. Let me know if you can come through.

and Finally.

This Friday!!!!
Sorry for the short notice. We'll basically start having game nights weekly again but the rooms and times could vary from week to week. The next location for game night will be announced within a few days. We have to determine which room we can reserve.

This week we'll feature Super Street Fighter IV and we should have Backbreaker Football and UFC 2010 on hand as well. We'll have a screen for Smash Bros. Brawl as usual. If anyone has a copy of any other sports games, especially baseball, let me know. DJ Hero should be on again and we may try and get a 360 LAN going for Unreal Tournament III, Battlefield 2, and maybe Halo 3, or CoD MW2 if anyone is interested. If you have any FPS/multiplayer games or a 360 or screen let me know.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com/videogamenetwork/calendar/13871904/

There is a possibility that I might be moving to a city near you (Houston). I really don't want to move to Texas (Orange County/SoCal <3 <3 <3), but at least I get you guys as a consolation prize. :)

Just giving y'all a heads up.

Great casual practice games guys. Its little sessions like this that keeps this game fun and competitive for me.
Bboy- Your Yoshi is getting great man no joke. I see why you played so solid against Ice at TD and didn't roll over for an easy win.

DanMan- Great Patience with that nightmare. I have to pick my shots and play safe a lot of the time against you now.

King Ace- Scrub sucka! lol jk ;) that Kilik angers me.

C-money- should enter July 3rd, I say he could possibly do a lot of damage.

Bezboy- Your trash...BUT..not completely....That is all

Good games last night fella's.

Glad that Katy and RichMON was able to make it out.

Thanks for the comment's JD. I need a fall back character and with the mentality that Cheese money had with Hilde, I know who to choose.

GGs last nite 2 all yall last night...
KING-good shit las nite man...sux what happened in the end though lol.
BBOY-damn son...that yoshi got way fuckin better since the last time we played.
CMONEY-you need 2 enter the tournament on july 3rd...i still think you will do good.
JDELITE-im gonna kill you fag lol...but that voldo is sick man. nice stuff.
BEZ-man keep playing...i was working hard to beat you last night believe it or not.
talk 2 you fags later...peace :sc2nm1:

GGs last nite 2 all yall last night...
KING-good shit las nite man...sux what happened in the end though lol.
BBOY-damn son...that yoshi got way fuckin better since the last time we played.
CMONEY-you need 2 enter the tournament on july 3rd...i still think you will do good.
JDELITE-im gonna kill you fag lol...but that voldo is sick man. nice stuff.
BEZ-man keep playing...i was working hard to beat you last night believe it or not.
talk 2 you fags later...peace :sc2nm1:

Nightmare's Shinanigans wins tournies! I <3 you too Dan!

King: Suicide!!!!

Well it looks lk i will be able to make it to the tournament after all. It looks lk they're going to give me the day off :) But im still not a hundred percent that I'm going to enter Soul. If i keep managing to do good these next sessions we have i'll enter. I want to take my revenge on you chickenwing if you can make it down! lol

Back