How did you come up with your username?

Andyroo sounds kinda like Andrew which is my name.

The DS part are the first letters of my middle and last name, David Smith.

the x is simply there to make the smiley face xD

lolol

Well, I had a long history with Aqua.

Back when I was very young, I wanted to have my own online identity. So instead of "borrowing" my older brother's identity on his MSN account, I came up with my own identity as Aqua Master of Water. My favorite color was blue and felt that water was the element I'd best be associated with.

Not long after that, I realized how long and redundant that name was, so I shortened it to just Aqua and used it for my Wii and DS usernames.

When I got my PS3 in the Christmas season of 2010, I was required to have a username longer than just "Aqua". The decision was tough, so I came up with "Aqua-The-Young" (I was 16), and thought it would work out.

However, I soon faced problems... People thought I named myself after this Aqua.

Character02 - Aqua02.png

SOME PEOPLE EVEN THOUGHT I WAS FEMALE!!! T_T;

I decided to name myself something that sounded more masculine while keeping the water theme, so came up with HydroJames. James is my middle name and I sometimes give it to custom characters. I kept the name Aqua sometimes so that people may recognize me from other places.

Attachments

• Character02 - Aqua02.png
    Character02 - Aqua02.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 253

Well, I had a long history with Aqua.

Back when I was very young, I wanted to have my own online identity. So instead of "borrowing" my older brother's identity on his MSN account, I came up with my own identity as Aqua Master of Water. My favorite color was blue and felt that water was the element I'd best be associated with.

Not long after that, I realized how long and redundant that name was, so I shortened it to just Aqua and used it for my Wii and DS usernames.

When I got my PS3 in the Christmas season of 2010, I was required to have a username longer than just "Aqua". The decision was tough, so I came up with "Aqua-The-Young" (I was 16), and thought it would work out.

However, I soon faced problems... People thought I named myself after this Aqua.

View attachment 37199

SOME PEOPLE EVEN THOUGHT I WAS FEMALE!!! T_T;

I decided to name myself something that sounded more masculine while keeping the water theme, so came up with HydroJames. James is my middle name and I sometimes give it to custom characters. I kept the name Aqua sometimes so that people may recognize me from other places.

You should of just called yourself Master of Water, MOW for short haha. Also, it's always good keeping it masculine.

Sometimes Pocky Yoshi is called a girl too and I play along just mess around with certain peeps online.

By being a "girl", all the losers just pay attention to you. Once they think I'm a girl and ask, I usually dance around the gender thing "by saying I'm an alien" or "What am I to you?". I just add some girly features while being myself and bam, I'm their "ideal" girl they want to date online. I even got some real "girls and G.I.R.L.(Guy In Real Life)" insecure since I took their loser friends haha.

I mean, I'm not harming them by insulting them. I'm just using them to get the free stuff like "the ultimate spells" or "swords" in MMOs like Phantasy Star Online. Then I disappear for like a good amount of time to repeat the process or do my own thing.

If I'm not seen as a girl, then all isn't lost. I dislike too much loser followers, because they have no backbone and/or common sense. Sometimes, one must embrace what they're perceived as and just use it to get what he/she wants. I mean, CAT GIRL can probably tell you more of the benefits of being a G.I.R.L.

Anyways, a masculine name could be Poseidon or something like Aquaman. Then there's looking up names from other countries that are masculine for water and fusing it with your own.

I chose Pocky Yoshi to be silly to be cute like a Gengar, yet I have a devious side of plotting on how to use you. Worry not though, I'm not harmful as some make me to be. I just like when certain people see me as "this" or "that" and at times I taunt them to think that to say win a fight. Wearing pink on Yoshimitsu has a meaning. Works against certain petty scrubs.

Otherwise I'm Pocky Yoshimitsu: A typical weaboo name from a guy who used to flaunt Pocky(at one time) and Yoshimitsu only to have it as a name I can't change.

A skipjack is a traditional type of oyster fishing boat that used to be sailed in the Chesapeake bay. I love the bay, so I wanted to incorporate it in my username.

It is also a type of tuna.

I think i first heard it on a tv show (can't remember the name), but i heard someone go by Cappuccino Jones. for some reason i just decided to go with Jak instead of jones...and yeah. hype

Back