How did you come up with your username?

I like fucking with people and playing pranks.. so read it backwards. Also, almost all my favorite characters from comics and games take part in many antics. Deadpool, Joker, Yoshimitsu, The Riddler.

Edit: Bugs Bunny, too.

hmm... indeed.

now...

where we we? oh yes...

i posted that already. so.. me being here now is kinda... you know.
pointless. yet here i am... posting.

can't sleep.. and that's just a terrible thing. a terrible thing. Onto the next one!

@Norik : My real name is amazing. Robert means Bright Fame.
If I ever changed it, it would be King of Hearts, Roy G. Biv, or Hideaki Kokuoh which is a rough Japanese translation of my name. All equally suit me.

berserk2020gatsu20011.jpg

Updated version for the newbies who don't know me.

I used to flaunt about Pocky(google the snack if you don't know) and play a deviously playful Yoshimitsu a lot trying to get along and fit in. After awhile I changed to Pocky Yoshimitsu, but shortened it to Pocky Yoshi just to make it sound more "cutesy". From there I'd act like some silly prankster yet endearing kid who just wants to have fun. Nowadays, it's a nickname that I'm stuck with as a 8wayrunner.

Last edited:
So I'm sure everyone that has spoken to me has wondered "What the hell kind of name is that for someone?"
Truth be told, I compiled my name from two games.
Gaza came from a SNES game called Alcahest, after on of the enemies named General Gaza.
Memoria came from Final Fantasy IX, the final place you go to.
I thought the two sounded great together so I've had it since my Sophmore year of High School.
And yes, I do like being called Gaza in real life cause of personal reasons of hating my real name.
But now you all know! :-)

For my name, i combined the phrases: Check Ya self &
Phuck Ya self.....................
Im a Bruce Lee fan and Chuck is short for nunCHUCK(^_^)

Last edited:
Got my name from the easiest bots ever in Perfect Dark multiplayer and added a 64 suffix at the end of it. Because you know N64 games had those two numbers on most titles that came out for it.

When I was seven I had these two stuffed dog toys. Their names were Baxter and Benji. So take the first three letters of Baxter and the first three letters of Benji and my age at the time and you get baxben7. :)

This isn't my usual alias I use for forums but hell you guys can partially figure it out.

I use Wind in all my names because my life was almost taken by the wind when I was 4... and I like to play Mitsu .-.

Back