How does a man get a lot of unconditional love in life?

Stop worrying about your looks. Embrace them. Stop thinking you aren't as handsome. Your personality is more important.

In general dude, you are a berserker. Act like one. Where is that pride on just being yourself? Sure people will say something about you but realize you are special.

People who can't handle you aren't worthy of you. That doesn't mean plow right through people, but there's a time to be rough with them. And a time to show that stubborn resolve to accept others flaws despite what goes down.

When you show a person how much you care, they'll be forced to care for you in return or turn tail and betray you. Their loss.

What do you think I'm going for you? Slapping you in the face for being a spineless idiot. You're not the berserker I know if you keep this up.
This DEX The Berserker person you speak of is only me on the internet. I'm different in real life.

This DEX The Berserker person you speak of is only me on the internet. I'm different in real life.
Like I know who you are. I'm only judging what I see here. That doesn't mean you are what I perceive you to be. For all I care, you could be a pimp. However I give the benefit of the doubt that you're better than that.

You posted thread for attention. So does everyone else myself included. I'm sharing what limited info I know. You don't have to heed it if you feel like I'm hurting you, but I rather say what I feel than to be like moneymuffins.

Dude is hella intelligent with intel you can't refute, but listening to him on his philosophy sounds depressingly crazy. However I'm willing to bet he's your average dude in real life trolling with this persona for only online purposes.

It's obvious that you simply lack respect. That is the only thing you want. I don't know how old you are or what your situation is but all I can tell you is find success, find happiness and work at it with everything you got. Do what you want to do no matter how much you get judged by people. Tell them this is what I am and this is what I do. Fucking fitting in and being ordinary, ordinary is average, mediocrity. Success is infectious.

You need to work on yourself. Work on your character. Because eventually you will get to a place where your character can't keep you. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. Assuming the worst in people is not gonna help. There's that saying that if you smell shit everywhere you go then you might want to look under your shoe. Yeah you are probably told you hang out with the wrong people a lot maybe you're introverted. Maybe its something else. Maybe all you talk about is politics, maybe you think too highly of yourself, maybe you're painfully shy, maybe everything you do seems ungenuine maybe you're something. You've asked for help on a forum. That is a good and brave step but perhaps you need to find someone in real life to ask.

Have some Rocky motivation.

1387156383859.jpg

You need a specific set of skills, and you have to know when to lie. Also it doesnt hurt to be physically attractive. People who try to make everyone happy generally fail. To succeed you need to be very out going socially, and also you need to know when its the right time to lie. So you dont potentially cross someone the wrong way. My friend rob is a master of this technique. He is the most likeable person i know.

Its a skill that has to be honed, just like fighting games. But once you master the skill you will find you get jobs easier, free dental, just pretty much what ever.

I think I have all the inspiration & intel I need now. I'll just have to find out. Like some of you said, not to worry what people think of you. I don't know how, but it took me this long to actually figure out how people really meant it. When somebody told me "Nobody is perfect" I disbelieved & took immediate DEX action. Same when someone told me "Don't worry about what people think of you." All this time I had in mind was something not wrong, but on another level of the matter ("Mental Change" specifically). When really, it meant "you cannot change the physical form about the situation." My head was stuck on mentally, not physically. As for the inspiration, about getting what I yearn for, I'm just going to have to keep trying. I'm pretty sure I got it now. It was worth trading w/e I had in here which may not be much, to becoming a better person. So thanks everybody!

Funny how a lot of you thought I was looking on how to romantically get into a relationship with a woman when really, all I'm looking for is to just get a lot of love from family & friends a lot more in life.

Last edited:
No bullshit, but I'm a really nice guy in real life. I care harder then a white knighter & loyal to the bone more then an ass kisser. Don't get me wrong, I am a douche in 8wr, sorry about that, but how the hell am I the one who gets to be alone in life more then others? For an example: You see this asshole guy, right? He's a fucking asshole! who probably is rebellious too. Has more friends then you, gets loved more then you do. You see him get all the love from his family & friends better then you do. Then you look at this nice guy, he's nice, sweet, & cares for people. However, HE IS ALONE! No friends, not much love from family, gets shitted on all the time, maybe. XD lol, How does that work?

I've seen pictures of the nice guy following a girl, but the girl follows the asshole, & the asshole does w/e to be an asshole. So how do I get that feeling of having a lot of people love you for you in life?

http://www.videogamedating.net/?s=f...game +dating&gclid=CKL5ndv5oL4CFYJqfgodPXQA6g

Back