How many of you are black/hispanic

I said I am MIXED.

13zq4o2.jpg

Hmm. You just took this thread from a 4 to about a 9.5

In poor taste, my friend. IMO.

I thoroughly enjoy genver's pics.

You would, honkey.

Art: Lookin' cool my jigga. Nice pic. But u're still white enough to mock. I thank your dad.

Now to put some manliness in this thread. I don't like sports but this fella > all. Be jealous.

Attachments

• 20080426_Justin_Fashanu_Gay.jpg
    20080426_Justin_Fashanu_Gay.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 103
Gays have their own magazines now too? They are really taking over.

EDIT: NVM, apparently theres something called "GQ."

**BA-ZIIIIIING**

ya, i've wondering the same thing...

like everyone i fight online has that black dude with the Afro for their PSN avatar.

or they like to make their Female CaS Black and name her "Black Sugga" or "Chocolate Puddin" etc...

I WONDER WHY THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!! !?~!~!

im asian by the way...(chinese) and i like fighting games.

like everyone i fight online has that black dude with the Afro for their PSN avatar.

or they like to make their Female CaS Black and name her "Black Sugga" or "Chocolate Puddin" etc...

Sir, they're called African-Americans.

polls_fingerpoint_3905_786563_answer_3_medium.jpeg

YOU'RE RACIST!

I'm Muslim, but have been labeled Hispanic by numerous students, especially at my old high school. Like one of my classmates used to say, "If you were able to go to Mexico and a random country in the Middle East, you would be accepted there... just like that". I didn't know whether to laugh at the comment or punch him in the face, so instead, I just stood there scratching my head XP.

ya, i've wondering the same thing...

im asian by the way...(chinese) and i like fighting games.

Dont forget "Foxy Brown."

ROTFLLLLLL @ "Chocolate Puddin."

I'm Muslim, but have been labeled Hispanic by numerous students, especially at my old high school. Like one of my classmates used to say, "If you were able to go to Mexico and a random country in the Middle East, you would be accepted there... just like that". I didn't know whether to laugh at the comment or punch him in the face, so instead, I just stood there scratching my head XP.

It surprises me you say hispanic. Unless you changed the word, I would expect most idiots to say Mexican instead.

hmm... i'm native amercan(cherokee),black and white. though i look black/native some folks with low I.Q's think i look like a dark puerto rican..

Back