I am new and known as a Fraud

Thermidor

[10] Knight
Hello everyone I am Thermidor I been lurking around the forums for quite some time now and decided what the heck let me introduce myself. I been playing on XBL and PSN but I been coming around to believing in what people call me which is a Fraud. I get hate mail a lot that I just spam constantly and don't know how to play. I use Nightmare and I come to hopefully get better at this game and the Community will help me actually get better so I don't have to be called a Spammer all the time thank you and hope I get to meet everyone.

whats up dude. i think ive seen you at tournaments before. i think i played you in casuals at ECT too. if you have xbl i would love to practice with you because i usually have work on mondays till passed 10 so i cant make it to salty battles on time :(. my gt is jonnitti.

whats up dude. i think ive seen you at tournaments before. i think i played you in casuals at ECT too. if you have xbl i would love to practice with you because i usually have work on mondays till passed 10 so i cant make it to salty battles on time :(. my gt is jonnitti.

yea you have I just made this thread because I am bored at work and have nothing else to do lol. Mine is Ruben258

Thermidor? Sorry, never heard of you. You must not be important or a tournament winner or even a good player or anything like that.

Back