I have a job for you. Yes, you!

TheMightyMrPlow

[09] Warrior
After spending three days on the same character... I can't do it anymore. I'm not capable of creating a character all on my own, too many options. It always ends with me deleting two hours of work for god knows what reason. I give up.

Therefor I request help. I need someone who is good with the character creator to help me create a good character. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I have a general idea, and some criteria for what I want. I will be more than grateful to all that help :D

Thank you.

Try to use patterns and stickers for some parts of armor/clothes. Give your characters something unique about them. You can always take inspiration from something else.

Try to use patterns and stickers for some parts of armor/clothes. Give your characters something unique about them. You can always take inspiration from something else.
Oh I know, I've tried that.

Stickers to give her tattoos. Hell I've been looking on here constantly to get ideas. It never ends up well, so I give up. Hopefully someone here can help me out.

I just want an attractive female character that I can use. The style will probably be Tira, possibly Ivy.

Hair: Preferably Red, Black will work too.
Eyes: Green
Clothes: I'm not interested in any kind of bulky armor. She has to show some skin, ya know?
Breast size (because I know someone will ask): NOT huge. Just normal, no reason for Ivy size, haha.

I essentially want a character that is sexy and crazy at the same time. Think Tira, but at the same time not Tira.

I tried to keep it as vague as possible so you guys can create, I only listed the things I definitely wanted.

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who helps. I've been driving myself crazy trying to get her perfect.

Feel free to steal/rip ideas from here: http://8wayrun.com/threads/messing-in-fashion.6080/

Bonus if you like some fun stuff I did for SCIV: http://8wayrun.com/threads/misfortune-cas-comics.8180/

I still have to make my SCV stuff, but look into the SCIV stuff. You might get an idea.

The best way to create for instance is to think of a fetish. In fact, this thread needs to be stickied:
http://8wayrun.com/threads/gatsu-wannabe-good-cas-guide-aka-how-to-create-quality-shit.9835/

Sure it's wordy, but it'll help for some ideas. For now, you want a jester Tira like girl.

I'm having trouble with your character, so I'll ask a few more questions, if that's ok with you.

-Where is she supposed to be from?
-How old is she?
-Would you consider her good, evil, neutral, or some other alignment?

I'm having trouble with your character, so I'll ask a few more questions, if that's ok with you.

-Where is she supposed to be from?
-How old is she?
-Would you consider her good, evil, neutral, or some other alignment?
If you have a background story for her you should tell us; that's will help a lot ^ ^

I'll try my best...

Where is she from: Ok this, I need some examples. I don't really know what to say for it.
How old is she: Late twenties, early thirties
Good, evil etc...: This is tricky, I'm going to do my best to explain. My view on sexy, is crazy. Simple as that. Her alignment, is fun. By that I mean, she does whatever seems like the most fun for her at the time. That said she finds fun in killing, she finds joy in pain. Think of Jolly-Stance Tira. She's completely psychotic, and she loves it.

I'm not a writer, I can't make a backstory for the life of me. Sorry :/

EDIT: I do like the name Shizumi though

Not sure if it helps at all, but I'm cool with blue hair as well, I guess. Like a light blue in the picture to my left, or Bulma from DBZ. Just tryin to make things easier ;)

what is your opinion on make-up like the normal make-up not the ridiculous face paints. preferably none or you dont mind ?

what is your opinion on make-up like the normal make-up not the ridiculous face paints. preferably none or you dont mind ?
I don't care. Just so long as she still looks good. It can't be that crazy cat stuff or anything haha.

last question

i managed to get a lip piercing only problem, obviously when she talks their is clipping. i am guessing that might be a issue ^^

special equipment so the position is fixed therefore it does not move while her mouth moves and the lips go through the ring

Back