iagA Near the Wall

LGInfinite

[09] Warrior
Sieg's iagA is generally considered less powerful than NM's. After all it isn't an i15 move with frame advantage that leads to crazy wall combos. Or is it... well it's definitely not an i15 move, but it can give you crazy wall combos and tech traps:

Sieg's iagA is generally considered less powerful than NM's. After all it isn't an i15 move with frame advantage that leads to crazy wall combos. Or is it... well it's definitely not an i15 move, but it can give you crazy wall combos and tech traps:

**Standing ovation**

Bravo!

- I.C.E.

lol nice thread LG. I gotta say incoperating SCH iagA and bt SChb iagA was pretty creative. Also i didnt know you could 11_77b them after iagA W!... il have to practice that.

Endnow: Are you suggesting something like iagA W! 11_77 SCH k SBH B iagA W! 11_77...?

You can, at least in theory, chain the first part of combo into itself again. However there are two issues:

1. SBH B shifts your angle to the wall. If you watch carefully, it actually rotates you to a position that is less perpendicular and more parallel with the wall. At some point, even if you chain the combo back into itself, this means that you are going to be at the wrong angle for iagA W! to occur. Instead the iagA will just throw them away from the wall.

2. SBH B iagA W! wall splats them fairly far from Siegfried, and depending on a range of factors, 11_77 will miss or the SBH B will be off axis and whiff preventing you from chaining the combo together.

Still, it's definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a smaller stage like the cage stage, where it's easier to get someone into a corner. If nothing else, do it for the style points.

Thanks for the credit LGInfinite, those are some sick combos! Heheheh, and no, no need to say more, lol.

Jink how many times suring the average fight that goes for the full 5 round would you use agA? Id probs do it mabe 6 or 7 times.

Incredible performance! Very clever thinking about combo possibilities and funny health bar effects LOL

Jink how many times suring the average fight that goes for the full 5 round would you use agA? Id probs do it mabe 6 or 7 times.

Wow, good question, hmmm.... I'd say like... 8 to 10-plus times. And in one match I'd use it 18 times in a row. Yup, all JagAs. But it also depend whom am I fighting. Against Astaroths I rarely do agA because of the strong bad luck I have against his 66K.

But sometimes my fingers can be non-responsive at all. So I could be in lots of matches without performing it. Ofcoures, I always try it out when the opportunity comes. And now thanks to LGI, I'll be using it more often to pull off those sick combos whenever possible.

When did this get stickied?
For me I use it:
A: untill they fall down and don't get up again.
B: untill they duck (3A) ^_~

Ha a sieg mod that has the same avatar as me, awesome

Anyway nicely done in the video above

=P welcome back kPc!

yea this video showcases exactly how useful iagA is. LG did a real good job on this.

Back