IGN Live Presents: SCV Today 1/23 12:30PM PST

IGN will be presenting a stream this afternoon for Soulcalibur V, where they will provide viewers an early look at the game and show a new boss that has yet to be seen. They will be playing matches for an hour, answering questions via Twitter, and giving away copies of the game.

FilthieRich will also be in attendance, so click here to tune in once the broadcast goes live.

soulcalibur-v-inline_1326911672.jpg

Article
Twitter

Nothing 'unseen' ~ A little searching here at 8wr, and anyone can find screenshots and video of all these new 'reveals'. Like a lot of others are saying, don't get your hopes up.

-Manta-

When this was announced on IGN's web-site last week, the Kilik, Elysium, and Pyrrha O info hadn't been leaked out yet. So don't get your hopes up about it.

Also, to those saying we've already seen Algol, we've seen a couple screen shots and a picture of his select screen art. We haven't actually seen any videos, so, they could consider that as "unseen".

It would be cool if we got blindsided by something completely new though.
My sentiments exactly, and I'm keeping an open my about the word "unseen". When it comes to games like this, where there's so much hype and speculation; I would really like to be blindsided by something we haven't had any word,clue, or inclination about. #ijs

I don't want to spoil anything, but just looking at the leaked story mode video tells me that we haven't seen everything yet.

And if it is Algol, most haven't seen his SCV iteration. Plus who doesn't want to see more of the game being played, or the chance to win a copy? But if it was completely pointless, I wouldn't have wasted my time posting this article, so we'll see. Don't be a sourpuss.

Watch as Olcadan be the final boss.

..scratch that. Olcadan combined with edge master and algol as the final boss. So much swagger.
That would be suicide mate. Now I know youre kidding, but at this point, with some of the decisions that have been made regarding this game, Nothing can be completely ruled out..... Kind of scary isnt it?

Maybe the story mode boss is different...

guess, some ppl beat story mode already, as i heard. so there would be spoilers, or sth like, omg a new champ. But legendary souls seems rather pretty hard. So only hope is that noone came this far, and we get some suprise today.

littly hope though

guess, some ppl beat story mode already, as i heard. so there would be spoilers, or sth like, omg a new champ. But legendary souls seems rather pretty hard. So only hope is that noone came this far, and we get some suprise today.

littly hope though

If someone got that far, we'd hear it by now.

No stream chat? Makes sense, why would the almighty and omnipotent editors at IGN need to take pesky questions from us commoners?

Honestly I might just skip this and get the info later, fuck IGN.

Live streams

6 Viewers
SeichoTV
SeichoTV
Few Ranked matches while buzzed. Come vibe friends :3 ☯ | Love Questions and Anime! Ask up c: |
4 Viewers
RareSaiyan_
RareSaiyan_
Early Morning Taki Training | Soul Calibur Vybez | Laptop Charger Broke |SCVIW/RareSaiyan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back