IGN Live Presents: SCV Today 1/23 12:30PM PST

IGN will be presenting a stream this afternoon for Soulcalibur V, where they will provide viewers an early look at the game and show a new boss that has yet to be seen. They will be playing matches for an hour, answering questions via Twitter, and giving away copies of the game.

FilthieRich will also be in attendance, so click here to tune in once the broadcast goes live.

soulcalibur-v-inline_1326911672.jpg

Article
Twitter

All the expectation for this? I GTFO, I'll return to the DC universe now, I want to complete the armor before my SCV copy arrives.

is the one thats going on tomorrow still happening?
If you're referring to the San Francisco Party, yes, it's still happening and will be streamed.
But now that I seriously think about it...I wonder if they're REALLY going to have the final game playable, or keep the bottom row hidden as well since they only revealed Kilik.

I asked them many important questions, these b*tches didn't answer, while they answered questions we already know about. They can go get themselves some waffles, I'll throw them to their face.

I'm sure FR twitter is blowing up by now.

Well you people lucky enough to be at the pre-launch party on the 24th better report back, lol.
Seriously.

Also, why couldn't Filthie just say "There are 28 characters" when he was asked how many characters there were? There are 28 slots after all. It should be obvious that there are 28 characters.

That was an hour well spent, learned a lot of new things about the game!
Why you guys mad??? =(

I kind of felt sad for those two who asked for Taki and Rock ; A ;
Anyway~ I was not expecting much, I was waiting for them to reveal most likely Kilik and then poof! There he was XD. Oh well at least I got to see some free battles~

Live streams

1 Viewers
Aegis_of_Avalon
Aegis_of_Avalon
What's a Genbu... Soul Calibur VI.
1 Viewers
bt1awrx
bt1awrx
Stream le lac est remplie de pièce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members